seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

giving birth POST PINE!!>:U

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin

giving birth POST PINE!!>:U Empty
PostSubject: giving birth POST PINE!!>:U   giving birth POST PINE!!>:U I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Kiara was smoothing out her new den,when she felt a kick.Kiara yowled in pain and fell onto the moss.What do i do!,what Do I do!I'm having the cub now! Kiara thought,letting out another yowl of pain,as the cub kicked again."Oww!"Kiara yowled as she felt the cub coming out.Kiara pushed one more time,and a cub with Black fur,and brown paws and ears popped out."what should I name you little one"Kiara thought for a moment,then watched as a pine needle flew into the den."I know!"Kiara said."I will name you Pine."Kiara bent down and began to lick Pine to make her warm,and clean her off.
Back to top Go down
https://seekersrpg.forumotion.com
Pine

PostSubject: Re: giving birth POST PINE!!>:U   giving birth POST PINE!!>:U I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

The cub did nothing. It searched and pawed its way to Kiara's belly and she huddled for warmth and nursed. She heard nothing, nor saw anything. She lifted her head up in confusion, but set it back down.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: giving birth POST PINE!!>:U   giving birth POST PINE!!>:U I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm

ooc:sorry i havent posted.

ic:Kiara looked down at her new cub Pine and said"Pine,welcome to the Pine forest."Kiara nuzzled her cub affectionatley,and tucked Pine into her belly for warmth,and for nursing then thought to herselfI can't believe I was able to have a cub by myselfKiara looked down at her cub and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://seekersrpg.forumotion.com
Pine

PostSubject: Re: giving birth POST PINE!!>:U   giving birth POST PINE!!>:U I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 am

The cub let out a yelp. She felt a soft nose press into her flank and she could feel herself stop becoming colder.

ooc: should i make a topic of my first time out of the den? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giving birth POST PINE!!>:U   giving birth POST PINE!!>:U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

giving birth POST PINE!!>:U
Page 1 of 1