seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pine's First Time Out of the Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pine

Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Wanting to know desperately, she squealed, "what was the green stuff, though!?" She curled up next to the giant grizzly.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Kiara yawned and roared."Those were leaves,now go to sleep pine."Kiara curled up with her cub and slept.
Back to top Go down
https://seekersrpg.forumotion.com
Pine

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:48 pm

"Oh.." she whispered, closing her eyes.

ooc: you can say when its morning.. xD
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:30 pm

The next Morning

Kiara woke up and yawned,she saw Pine sleeping next to her and she smiled,then she got up,stalking outside.
Back to top Go down
Pine

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:52 am

Pine peeked through her closed eye. She was glad her mother recovered so quickly. She slowly got up. She was excited. Yesterday her mother told her that today we were going to fish for salmon! I'm so excited!! she thought. She bounced up to the grizzly that was wobbily wandering around. "Mama," she asked, "when are we going to go fish for salmon?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:57 am

Kiara looked at Pine and smiled then roared."We can go right now."Kiara was still hurting but would'nt show it,then she padded over to Pine and they both went to the River.

ooc:i'll make a new topic kay? O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine's First Time Out of the Den   Pine's First Time Out of the Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pine's First Time Out of the Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: Sky tree-
Jump to: