Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Lusa padded threw the forest following the sent of brown bear's. Finally she could hear them. She poked her head out into a clearing where there where a bunch of lumbering brown bear's. She noticed Tocklo right away. Pawing at his dead brother. Suddenly she reminded her of herself pawing at Yogi. Sadness washed over her like a wave. She shook her head. 'He is the one who killed him." lusa thought. Anger bubbling inside her. She walked out into the clearing. She felt all the brown bear's staring at her. Cub's murmuring to their mother's. All the brown bear's seperated for her to pass. Tocklo looked up at her. "Why have you come?" Tocklo growled at her. "To do what i should have done a long time ago.

(No! Lusa carried Skypaw up a tree.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Skypaw chewed on the berries, even though they tasted yucky. She was a bear, so she had to like them. "Where is Lusa?" she asked Conner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

"And what is that?" Tocklo sneered. "You might as well find out." Lusa growled. She padded closer. "You should be with your brother" she said "don't you think?" Lusa said. Tocklo took a few step's back. Lusa was nose to nose with him at the bank of the lake. He slasheda claw at her but she jump back and slashed his other eye. He roared in pain. "This is where you die." Lusa growled. She slashed and clawed at his face. He pinned her to the ground snarling. She nipped his neck. He wouldn't get off. She used her back claw's and raked at his tummy causing him to back off. "i don't have time to deal with you." he sneered and turned around into the water. Lusa jumped on his back raking again. He got on his hind paw's. Lusa didn't let go. She climbed onto his tummy and bit into his neck. Warm blood filling her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"Junior! Come over and help pick some berries!" she called. She heard faint roaring in the distance. "That sounds like Lusa," she meowed, tilting her head. She narrowed her eye, looking at Conner. "Where. Is. She?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Lusa leaped off Tocklo and let his body fall. His neck was bleeding. There was a huge puddle of blood all around him. Lusa got on her hind paw's and roared very loud so every bear could here it. And then she padded back into the forest ignoring the feel of staring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Lusa ran threw the forest ignoring her sent of blood. It was her own blood and mixed with Tocklo's. "He Is dead now." she growled to herself. "He deserved it!" Lusa roared. She picked up the other's sent not far away. "I can't let them see me like this!" Lusa thought. She shook her head and ran right past them. Leaving a blood trail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Skypaw gasped. "Lusa you all bloody!" She was surprised when her friend ran right past them. "Lusa! Come back!" She chased after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Lusa ignored Skypaw yell at her. She just kept running. When she made i to the tree she climbed up it so fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Skypaw growled inf ation. She just turned and walked back to Junior and Conner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Lusa sat in her nest and licked her wounds. Tocklo left a gash in her shoulder. She licked it. She listened to Skypaw growl and walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Skypaw sat next to junior and just sat there. Because she sat there. So she sat there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Lusa thought about going down. "i should get some berries." Lusa told herself. She leaped out of the tree and walked to the berry bush. Coner padded over to her. "Is he dead?" he whispered. Lusa nodded. He smiled at her and she walked over to the berry bush and ate some berries ignoring Skypaw staring at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Lua ate berries. The flavor exploding in her mouth. "mmmmmm.." she moaned.

(LOL! She moaned. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 pm

When she finished eating berries she sat in front of he berry bush and looked at the other's. Skypaw; a gray blue cat who think's she is a bear. Junior; a cat who was raised by flat-faces who ran away. Conner; a brave black bear just like Lusa. Then there was Lusa; probly the bravest black bear alive she fought off two brown bear's and killed both of them. Lusa thought about her entire life. She looked up at he sky. She sighed and walked back to the tree line. All the black bear's where looking at where the brown bear's where. She had Conner right by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm

"Should I tell them?" Lusa asked Conner. He nodded. Lusa padded out in to the clearing. Every bear looked at Lusa. Bear' murmured. Willow came running up then stopped at the sight of Lusa's wound's. "L-Lusa? W-What happen?" she stammered. Conner was still next to Lusa. King came trotting up to Willow. It has been 10 sunrise's. "You two grow fast." Lusa said with a smile. They just looked up at her. Sky came walking over. So did King's mom. "Where have you been for the last 10 sunrise's young one." Sky asked. "I have been in the trees." Lusa replied. "Lusa come." Conner said. She followed him to the highest rock. Everything went quiet. Lusa noticed Junior and Skypaw behind a bush. "Please stay there." Lusa thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 pm

"Brown bears will not bother you anymore. Well those two." Lusa said. Every bear looked up at her. "You killed him!?" Jimmy roared. "Yes i did. He is dead and forever gone!" Lusa roared standing on her hind paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm

She heard every bear gasp. She looked at Junior and Skypaw staring at her with wide eyes from a bush. Their was murmurs and roars. "What about the cats!?" Jimmy roared. "What about them?" Lusa growled ready to defend her friends. "Why are you traveling with cats?" he asked. Every bear grunted with agreement. "First, we aren't TRAVELING." Coner said standing by Lusa's side. "Why are you with cats then?" Jimmy demanded. Lusa looked at Coner. "Why can't we? One thinks she is a bear." Lusa said. "How?" Willow asked suddenly at her paws. "When Tocklo slammed her into a tree she hi her head really hard. And now she thinks she is a bear." Lusa said sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Skypaw's fur bristled and she growled deeply in protest. She looked at junior. "Why does everyone think I am a cat?" she snapped. "Is it because I am small?!" She lashed her tail in anger. Before Junior could reply, she leaped out. "I AM A BEAR! I AM A WHITE BEAR! FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM A BEAR!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Lusa was finishing speaking when she heard a yowl. Skypaw jumped out of the push and yelped she was a bear. Lusa put on paw to her face. All the black bears started laughing. "She thinks she is a white bear!" Jimmy roared in laughter. "Do NOT laugh at her!" Lusa roared. Every bear stopped laughing and looked up at Lusa. "I killed TWO brown bears! I could kill all of you. But we are the same so i won't." Lusa growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 pm

"I'll show you," she hissed and launched herself at Jimmy. She landed on his back and sunk his front claws in to his shoulders to keep herself balanced. She raked her back claws against his back over and over. When other bears tried to pull her off, she bit their nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Lusa gasped with terror when Skypaw started attacking Jimmy. Lusa ran over and pulled her off by her scruff. She looked over at the bush and saw Juniors huge eyes staring in terror. "Get that THING out of here Lusa! She doesn't belong here! take her with the white bears!" Jimmy roared at Lusa. Lusa ran back into the trees and dropped Skypaw on the ground. "What do you think you are doing!?" Lusa roared at her. She felt Conner by her side. "Be easy." Conner whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Skypaw batted the air as Lusa picked her up. She replied to what Jimmy said, "damn right I belong with the white bears!" she snapped. She landed on her paws when Lusa dropped her. "No, don't go easy on me! Just because I am small doesn't mean I am sensitive!" She let out a shaky sigh and looked at Lusa. "I think I am defending myself," she retorted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Lusa felt anger bubbling inside her. She looked at Conner and he ran over to Junior and pickd him up by the scruff and took him up a tree. Lusa looked back down at Skypaw. Lusa could see furry and terror in her eyes. Lusa felt herself get tense. "Maybe i should slam her head into a tree." Lusa thought. She shook her head and looked down at Skypaw. "First, you are not a bear. Because no bear is as small as you. Only cubs are. But you are no cub. Understand?" Lusa said trying to stay calm and hold back a growl. She dug her claws into the ground so she wouldn't slash at Skypaw. "if you go out there again all the black bears WILL kill you." Lusa said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm

(HAVE TO GO! Call you tomorrow for a sleepover or to hang. Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Skypaw was boiling with anger. "FINE! LET THEM KILL ME! YOU WOULDN'T CARE ANYWAYS! NO ONE WOULD!!" She turned and stomped away from them and all the black bears. Before they could ask, she called over her shoulder. "Where do you think I am going? I'm going to live with the other white bears.." She dashed off and disapeared in the forest.

(She should find the bears and they should accept her and then like two years should pass and Lusa.. Conner, and Junior could find her and then she remembers shes a cat!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: