Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Lusa watched Skypaw run off. Conner came over and sat by her side. "S-she is gone?" Conner whimpered. Lusa licked his muzzle and nodded. "A little help!" Junior called from the tree. Conner leaped up it and came back down with junior in his jaws. "Thanks." Junior said. "Should we go after her?" Junior asked looking at Lusa with wide eyes. "We might have to." Lusa said. She padded to where Skypaw disapearred and the others followed.

(No! Well yes but lets not make it 2 years. Thats a long time. What about a month bcuz wat about the Junior and Skypaw???)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:50 pm

(Skypaw is a kit.. She can't mate. -.-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:37 pm

(OH YA huh.... *gasp* I HAV AN IDEA! So she goes to the white bears and then they exept her but on and he smashes her head into a tree and then A month later Junior i full grown so i Conner and Lusa! ya ya!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Skypaw followed her nose until she reached a clearing with smooshed bushes everywhere. She guessed those were the white bear's nests because she saw five of them sleeping on some. Skypaw approached a male that looked like the leader and dipped her head. "I wish to join the white bears."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Lusa looked around. She loved looking up threw the cracks in the trees. She felt the warm sun sinking into her fur. "Do you really think she went to the white bears?" Junior asked. Lusa paused and looked down and Junior staring up at her. "I don't know Junior." Lusa sighed sadly. "I'm really worried about her." Junior meowed quietly. "I am too." Lusa said touching her nose to his head. She looked up at Conner. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 am

At first, all of the white bears laughed at Skypaw, but Silas, the leader, silenced them. "We would be happy to have you, Skypaw," he said, his head bowed. Skypaw grinned. There were roars of protest. "SHE IS NO BEAR!" Silas growled. "You do not argue with the leader! She is as good as a White Bear." A female white bear came up in front of them. "I must speak to Silas alone," she told Skypaw.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Silas padded back over to Skypaw. "You may jon us, but only if you prove yourself worthy.."

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Lusa, Conner, and Junior padded threw the forest. Junior head his small head down. Conner looked up at the sky once and a while and Lusa sniffed the air. "I hope she is ok." Junior murmured sadly. "Me too." Conner whispered looking at his paws. "You never know. The white bears might have exepted her." Lusa said. Junior stopped and looked up at her. Pain and furry in his eyes. "What if they killed her!? What if we never see each other again? I miss Skypaw!" Junior wailed. Lusa sat on her haunches and let him snuggle in her fur. "I don't care how long it takes, but we are going to find her." Lusa said licking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Had to prover herself? What did Silas mean? "You have to pass an assessment," he explained. "Luna will be watching you, but you won't know it. You have to hunt like a bear, climb trees like a bear and fight like a bear." Skypaw nodded. "You start tomorrow. Mylo will make you a nest." Skypaw looked through the crowd. A muscular male white bear stepped out and bowed his head. "As you wish," he grunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Lusa and Conner talked about what they would do if they found Skypaw. And Junior just mopped around behind them. Lusa made sure he was still there every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Skypaw pranced over to Mylo. "Hi, I'm Skypaw," she grinned proudly. "I'm Mylo," he simply replied. Mylo was sort of a very laid back bear but he was fierce. Skypaw raised an eyebrow and followed him over to a bush wish he sat on and flattened. Skypaw stared in disgust. She had to sleep on twigs and leaves? Whatever happened to warm, dry moss and feathers? "Er.. Thanks," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Lusa sniffed the air. "I smell whire bears" Lusa said. "I smell Skypaw!" Conner roared. Before Lusa could say anything else Junior ran right past them his eyes huge. "Lets go!!!!!!!!!" Junior called. All three ran threw the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

"You're welcome," Mylo grunted. "So, what brought you here?" Skypaw sat on her nest. "Well, I was traveling with two black bears, Lusa and Conner and one cat, Junior," she explained. "They don't seem to think I am.. Tough enough to travel with them. Lusa is so full of herself and she thinks she is a super bear or something and that shes better then everyone.. Plus, they keep telling me I am a cat," she hissed. "I am not! I am a bear!" Mylo raised an eyebrow. This vat truely thought she was a bear. "Wow.. Well, welcome," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:51 pm

When Lusa and Conner caught up with Junior he was laying on the ground panting. "Lets take a break" Lusa said. She walked over to a tree and layed down her nose resting on her paws. Conner padded over sitting next to her. He looked diwn at her. "I sense something is wrong." Conner said. Lusa pawed her face and look up at him. Her eyes were full of pain, lose, and anger. Mostly pain. "It's all my fault Skypaw might be dead. Only if I havent been so mean and feirce. Maybe I should have just let Tocklo
Killed me." she finished with a sigh. "It wouldnt be the same if you were dead." Conner said licking her snout. "Skypaw would be here. It would be better if I was dead." she sighed and looked away. She could feel Conners gave but he didnt say anything. Junior padded over and curled up next to Lusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Skypaw stretched her legs. Her paws were aching from coming so far. The white bear's territory was far away from the black bear's "You should get some rest," Mylo told her. "You're probably tired from your long day of traveling. And you want to be well rested for your assessment." Skypaw nodDed and curled up in her nest. She faintly wondered how Lusa was. "She probably thinks I am dead," she snarled. "She probably thinks I am not strong or tough enough to survive." She closed her eyes, trying to relax. Finally, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

When Lusa Conner And Junior started traveling Lusa relized how hungry she is. "Lets find some berries." Lusa suggested. Junior sighed. "It would be nice to eat some meat." he sighed. "I will catch u a hare Junior." Lusa said. "Really?" he asked. She nodded and padded off in search of a hare. Conner and Junior went another way to find berries. When Lusa was on the sent of a hare she heard faint grunting and stirring. She lifted her snout. "White bears." she whispered. She sniffed again. "Skypaw!" she whispered. She ran threw the forest toward the sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Skypaw slept.
(I know, it wasn't long, but oh well.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Lusa barreled threwbthe forest. Passing Conner and Junior. She could hear them behind her. She followed Skypaws sent and haulted when it was right in front of her. She peared over a bush and saw Skypaw curled up sleeping. She could hear Junior sigh with relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Skypaw felt the ground shake beneath her faintly. She groggily opened her eyes and looked around. She scented something familiar.. Lusa! And Junior and Conner! But.. Mostly Lusa. She gasped a little, looking around. She saw Lusa's black head peering over a bush. She was just about to walk over to her when one of the bear's roared, "I smell black bear!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 am

Lusa was going to walk over to Skypaw but then she heard a roar. She helplessly looked down at Skypaw and turned around Junior was in a bush and Conner had back up. "I dont feel lik fighting. Lets just go." Lusa said sadly. "B-But wat about Skypaw?" Junior whimpered. "She is a white bear now." Lisa replied. They ran thtew the forest back to the black bears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Skypaw turned to all the white bears, who were growling and roaring. "Maybe its just me!" she yowled over all the chaos. They all stopped and looked at her. "I have been traveling with two black bears.. Maybe the scent is on me." A bear called Rocky sniffed the air. "No.. The scent is too fresh." He followed it to the bush Lusa and Conner were in. "They're gone," he told the rest of the bears.
They all grunted and returned to their duties.

6 MONTHS LATER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm

6 months later

Lusa and Conner where full grown and still traveling together. And junior. It has been 6 months since they saw Skypaw. Junior padded along sadly. He hadnt changed. They were walking to a berry bush when Lisa heard a roar. She turned her head to spot a clearing. She padded over and saw a brown bear bearing down on a helpless cub. The father was fighting feircely. "Lusa why dont you go help?" Junior meowed. "Im done with brown bears remember?" Lisa asked. Junior nodded and the trio walked away. They stayed kind of close to the white bears. But most of them where leaving to go back to the ice. "Skypaw wont servive on the ice." Lusa thought tobherself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Skypaw padded in to the 'camp' with a rabbit and a bird in her jaws with Mylo. She was now 16 moons and she was fully grown. Her blue eyes were filled with sadness. So were Mylo's Skypaw gave the rabbit to the leader and settled down to eat the bird with Mylo. "Come with us," he blurted out. "Please." Skypaw shook her head. "I can't," she sighed. "I won't be able to survive on the ice.. Or so says the leader.. I think I'll be fine! I am a white bear, after all.." Mylo smirked at her and licked her ear. "I'll miss you," he murmured. Mylo and Skypaw were like mates. Though, for whatever reason, Mylo said he couldn't have cubs with Skypaw. Which was fine because they were also best friends. "I'll miss you too," purred Skypaw. The bears were going to leave for the ice tomorrow. She thought of Lusa, Conner, and Junior. Maybe she would come across them..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm

The trip was finishing some berries and a harebConnervhad caught when Junior looked up at Lusa. "Lusa, what if Skypaw goes on the ice?" he asked. "I dont think she will last. The white bears might keep her here. Only Arcturus knows." Lusa replied. Lusa and Conner had toaught Junior all about bear spirits and all the stars. When they finished they padded up to the white bears to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Mylo and Skypaw were just finishing their prey when Silas, the lead bear, stepped up on the Big Rock. "As you all know," he announced. "It is now summer, and we are moving to the ice. However, we are leaving back one bear." He glanced over at Skypaw. Skypaw and Mylo were the only ones who knew that she had to stay behind. None of the other bears did. Well, now they do. When Silas announced that she was staying back, roars of protest broke out around the clearing. Skypaw felt special. No one wanted her to stay back! She had grown quite popular over the 6 moons she had been here. "We leave tomorrow at Sunrise, so Skypaw must leave now." Mylo gasped. His eyes were sad. "Take your time and say your goodbyes!" Silas was the first to walk up to Skypaw and say "Goodbye friend.. We will always remember you." She was soon crowded and everyone was saying goodbye to her. "Come with me," Skypaw begged Mylo. He shook his head. "I won't be able to survive.. I love you." Skypaw nuzzled him and whimpered before disappearing in the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Luing sadly into a stream. Conner was digging some roots and Junior was sleeping under a tree. She heard roars from the white bears. She looked up at the sky. "Snow-sky is coming. What will Skypaw do?" Lusa whispered to herself. She sighed and layed diwn her nose resting on her paws. She heard a rustle in the bushes and Conner came and stood next to her his muscles tense. "Who is there?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: