Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Junior

Juner grinned and playfully pushed Skypaw over. They played tackling eachother. Trying to stand on their hind paws andbfight like bears. "This is what it should've been like a long time ago." Junior thought happily.

Lusa

Lusa enjoyed playing with Conner. All the worries in the world off her shoulders. While Conner was recovering Lusa looked over at the two cats that where her friends. They were rolling over eachother. They looked like mini bears, standing on their hind paws and gripping rachothers shoulders. Falling over and laughing. Lusa smiled. Conner splashed her and they went back to playing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Skypaw was happy to be playing with Junior. She never really got to spend time alone with him because she was dealing with Lusa and she was living with white bears.. When they were standing up, Skypaw charged in to his stomach, throwing him back but not hard enough to hit something or hurt. She looked up and laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Junior

Junior was on the ground laughing staring up the sky. He looked up and skypaw was laughing her eyes closed. He gor up quietly and pinned her to the ground. "Got you!" he yelped. Skypaw was very strong but Junior held her down. "Grrrrrrr!!!" he meowed sarcasticly abd they both started laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 pm

"Oh no! You got me!" Skypaw gasped in fake shock. She snickered at him before hicking up her hind legs, ramming him in the belly and throwing him up. She rolled on to her paws, laughing. "Alright, I am done." She plopped down on her side, panting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Or layed on the groud laughing for a minute then got up and layed next Skypaw . "That was fun." he panted. Lusa and conner came padding over all wet. They layed down on either side of the cats. Lusa licked junior and skypaws ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Skypaw nodded in agreement with Junior. "It was very fun," she laughed. She looked over at Lusa. "So when do you guys start this whole 'long-sleep' thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Lusa was looking up at the sky when Skypaw asked a question. She looked down at the little cat staring up at her. "Well, I don't want to go into long-sleep. If you would like, Conner and I can try to avoid lon-sleep." Lusa said with a smile. "I don't either. We can try." Conner added. Junior looked at both bears. "You would do that for us?" Junior asked wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Skypaw shook her head. "No no, its fine. I already made the dens and I am not letting them go to waste," she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 pm

"Who said anything about wasting?" Lusa asked with a grinn. "We can fight back long-sleep, BUT stay in the dens. It's not likily we go outsifde." Lusa said. Conner nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:44 pm

"No, its fine, you don't have too," she assured them. "But its your choice." She faintly wondered why they weren't with the black bears and why they were traveling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Lusa nodded. Lusa stood up and looked up at the sky. "I am going for a walk in the woods. Alone." Lusa said looking at the others. Lusa padded to the forest line and disppeard in some bushes. Lusa walked along the undergrowth. She heard the murmurs of bear spirits. She felt the sun warming her fur. When she reached a berry bush there was a family of black bears. Two cubs and and she-bear. "Hello." Lusa smiled. The two cubs hid behind their mother. The she-bear was covered in scares. "H-Hi." she stammered. "I'm Lusa." Lusa introdused herself. The mother bear looked at Lusa. "My name is Stella. And these are my two cubs. Kimisi and Bambi." she said. "Nice to meet you." Lusa said. The mother bear came out closer and Lusa could see her better. She had a scare on her shoulder and a gash that looked farly new on her side. "What happen to you?" Lusa asked. "Their was a huge fight at Great bear lake." the she-bear said. Lusa's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

"There was a fight?" Lusa asked. Stella nodded. She sat on her haunches as her cubs drank milk. Lusa sat in front of her ready to ask a billion questions. She wet slow. "What was the fight about?" Lusa asked. "You." Stella said. "Me? Why me? What did i do this time." Lusa asked. "They fought because they didn't think it was right you travel with two cats." Stella said. Lusa pawed her snout. She knew her friends would be looking for her or worried. "Why do they care if I travel with two cats?" Lusa growled. "I'm not sure. All I remember is fighting off another black bear to save my cubs. It might still be going on. Listen." Stella said perking her ears. Lusa listened and caught the faint sound of distant roaring. Sella looked back it Lusa. "I better be going. i need to find a den." Stella said and stood up. "Oh, ok. Bye then." Lusa grunted. Lusa waited till Stella was far off. Lusa stood up and barreled threw the forest. "Conner! Junior!" Lusa roared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: