Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Skypaw sighed. No one seemed to like her. She saw the same hare that Lusa was after. She got in to a hunters crouch, her belly just above the ground and her tail low. At the same time as Lusa, she pounced. But she was knocked over by the big bear and she squealed. "Oh come on!" she muttered. "I haven't eaten in days! I could have had that.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Coner padded over and whispered in Lusa's ear. "I think we should give it to her. I mean, she is fur, skin, and bones. LOOK AT HER!" Coner whispered with big eyes. Lusa sighed. She picked up he hare and set it at Skypaws paw's. "Here. Take it. We have plenty of food. She was walking away when Coner trotted over. "Can we keep her?" Coner asked looking into Lusa's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Skypaw smirked at the two big bears. "Thanks," she muttered. She plopped down and began to tear in to the hare. The flavor exploded in her mouth and she hummed. The juices dripped down her chin as she ate. Skypaw looked up because she had heard what Conner said to Lusa. "Yeah," she meowed, through a mouthful of hare. "Can woo kweep her? I mean me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Lusa sighed. "Fine. But you have to stay hidden. Some of these bears will think your prey. Stay close to me." Lusa huffed. "Yay! We get a cat!" Coner exclaimed bouncing up and down. Lusa rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Skypaw smiled at both of them. "Yay! I get two bears!" she joked. She quickly finished up the hair and padded in between the two bears. "So, where are we going again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm

"Well, first thing is first. If you wanna travel with us you have to do BEAR stuff. Coner and i will teach you." Lusa explained. Coner just nodded. Lusa looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Skypaw nodded. "Got it, act like a bear," she murmured. "And.. What do bears do?" She tilted her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Lusa sat on her haunches. Coner tood next to her. "Well, first you need to know how o climb tree's." Lusa explained. She looked at Coner and he nodded. Coner leaped up the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm

"Easy!" Skypaw squeaked. She unsheathed her claws and dug them in to the bark of the tree. She put one paw after another. She slipped a few times, but she kept trying. After what felt like a year, she finally made it to the second branch. "Wow.. Not as easy as I thought," Skypaw panted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

"Let me show you again." Coner said with a smile. He jumped down and let Skypaw jump down. She leaped up the tree again. Digging his claws into the tree. He was on the top branch in no time. Lusa smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Skypaw nodded and leaped off the branch on to the ground. She watched him and took a deep breath. She shook her butt in the air before leaping on to the truck and scampering up to the third branch. She had her tail up for balance. "I did it!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Lusa smiled. Coner was cheering also. "Yay! Good job!" Coner said jumping off the tree. Lusa looked up. It was getting dark. "Come on. Its getting dark." Lusa said. They padded threw the forest Sky paw in the middle of them.

(Out of character: Hey, BRB. Shower.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Skypaw looked around the forest. She scented the air. It reeked of BloodClan cats. They were probably crossing over the scent markers. "So, you guys have never noticed the four clans in the forest?" she asked. "Can't you smell them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Lusa lifted her head to sniff thw air. Thwn she sniffed Skypaw. "Now I smell them." Lusa grunted. They trudged along till they reached Lusa's tree. She leaded Skypaw to the forest edge. She kept her well hidden. "See?" she pointed her paw to all the sleeping black bears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Skypaw was just looking around like a clueless Lubin. Then, she followed where Lusa was pointing. She let out a gasp, then quickly cover her mouth with her tail. Two Black Bears are scary enough! she thought. Skypaw backed darted in front past Lusa and leaped in to a bush. The leaves rustled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Lusa padded over to the bush and pushed Skypaw out. "It's ok.They aren't going to hurt you." Lusa said. "They might if they saw her." Lusa thought to herself. Coner yawned. "Let's get some sleep." lusa said. She leaped up her tree into her nest. She set on paw in the nest then heard a hiss. Lusa put her lips back in a snarl. "Who's there?" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Skypaw was going to make a nest of her own. The roots on the tree were big and there was a big dip in the ground in between two roots. "Perfect," Skypaw whispered. She padded over to a nearby rock and scraped moss off of it. She crammed all the moss in her mouth and walked over to the roots. She spat it out in the bowl like ditch and patted it down. She looked around for bramble or thorns. She padded a little far away until she came across a thorn bush. She carefully dragged a big clump of thorns to the nest. She buided a small barrier around her nest with a small hole for the entrance. Suddenly, she heard a hiss. Her muscles tensed. "Who is that?" she mouthed to Lusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 pm

She heard Skypaw padding around. After the hiss Lusa looked over her should ad saw Skypaw staring at her all tense. She looked back at her nest. "Come out." Lusa growled. A brown and striped cat padded out. His eyes staring at her. "Get out of my nest! I already have one cat!" she roared at him. he jut sat on her haunches. Anger boiled up in Lusa. She pushed him closer. He clawed at her. "Don't touch me!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Skypaw gasped as the cat came out. She scampered up the tree and stood next to Lusa. She hesitantly stretched her neck and sniffed the tom. He had no Clan scent. Must be a loner or rogue, thought Skypaw. "What do you want?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Why are you in MY nst is the real question!?" Lusa roared. "I can take you people." he said bunching his muscles. "People?" Lusa said confused. She shook her head. She bit his scruff. He started clawing and batting at the air. "Let me go! Y-You BEAST!" he hissed. Lusa leaped off the tree and dropped him. He was about to leap at her. When he was in mid-air she pined him o the ground with one paw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Skypaw squealed and jumped down from the tree. She may not know this cat and he may be dangerous, but he looked pretty young and all cats stuck together. She nudged Lusa. "Get off of him," she whined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Lusa looked at Skypaw. "Is there fog in your eyes? He just pounce a me!" Lusa roared. The little cat was squirming under her paw. Skypaw's eyes looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Fine! But if he pounce's I'm not going to listen to you." she growled. She took her paw off the cat. Coner came down from his tree rubbing his snout. "Can a bear get some sleep?" he asked then looked at the other ct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 pm

"Look how small he is," Skypaw said, gesturing to the cat. "I don't think it would hurt much if he pounced on you." She rolled her eyes, then turning to the cat. "Who are you?" she asked, lashing her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Lusa just growled to her comment. She looked back at the cat. he was still tense. "My name is Junior. I was raised by two leg's." he said. He looked over at Skypaw. Then at Lusa. Then back at Skypaw. then at Coner. "Your bear's. And she is a cat." Junior said. "Yes i am a bear. And this is my friend Coner. And this is Skypaw. She is from a clan." Lusa said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Skypaw nodded slowly. "Yeah.. I am a cat.. And thats a tree and thats a bush," she pointed out sarcastically. She snorted at was Lusa said. "He probably doesn't know what a Clan is.." Skypaw knew she was being harsh, but she couldn't help it. BloodClan was a fierce Clan. They were told not to be soft and they were expected to hate kittypets and loners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next