Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Lusa laughed. She looked back at the little cat. He looked down at his paw's. "I'm not stupid." he said sadly. Lusa stopped laughing. She looked down at Skypaw still laughing. She slightly hit her in the head."We shouldn't be so mean." Lusa said. She suddenly had a soft spot for the cat. She looked at him. He reminded her of Miki. She padded over to the cat and sat on her haunches. She looked over at Skypaw still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Skypaw whimpered when Lusa's big paw hit her in the head. "Alright alright," she muttered. "Junior, you can sleep with me. I made a nest and it is big enough for the both of us... I mean." She whirled around to face Lusa. "He can stay with us right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Lusa looked at Coner. His eye's where gleaming. "Can we?" he said with a smile. "Oh alright." lusa said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Skypaw's eyes lit up. She stifled a yawn. "Well, I am going to bed," she told the others. She padded over to her nest, signaling for Junior to follow. She squeezed in to the entrance through the thorns. They tugged at her thorns. She curled up, her tail rested on her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Lusa yawned. She climbed up her tree and curled up in her nest. She heard Coner go up in his tree and fall asleep. And she fell asleep by the sound of breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 pm

------------------------------------------MORNING-------------------------------------

Skypaw woke up when light shone in her nest. She groaned lazily, not wanting to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm

---------------------MORNING-------------------

Lusa woke up with the murmur of bear spirits over her head and the sun in her eyes. She sniffed the air. She sent berries and the familiar sent of black bears. She listened to their morning roars. This time they where louder. Lusa leap from tree she walked over tot the tree line. She looked out. Two brown bears where here again. She walked out. "What's going on here?" Lusa walked next to Jimmy. "Your friends are here again." he said. Lusa put her lips back in a snarl. She walked up to Tocklo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

She was snout to snout with him narling. "Why are you here AGAIN!" she roared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 pm

All the roaring made Skypaw jump with fright. She let out a squeal and scampered out of her nest, leaving Junior sleeping. She saw a really big bear snarling at her friend. She had to defend her if he decided to try to hurt her. She rushed to her side, scowling at Tocklo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Lusa saw a blue gray pelt jump out of a bush. She turned her head. She looked down at Skypaw standing beside her. "Skypaw! What are you doing!" Lusa growled at her. All the black bear's stared at her. Then Junior and Coner waddle out sleeply. "Two cats?" Jimmy whispered. She nodded. She looked back at Tocklo. "Why have you come?" she growled. Tobi stood in between them. "We came here for food." he said. "i have had enough!" Tocklo roared. Tobi looked at him surpried. He push his brother out of the way and tried to slash Lusa. She doged and scratched his shoulder snarling. Coner was right by herside snarling. So was Skypaw. She pushed her back. "He killed all my friend." she said to her. "Not you." she said protectivly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Skypaw turned to Lusa and gasped. "He killed your friend? Well, he is about to regret it!" She unsheathed her claws. "Big bad bear has anger problems much?" she teased Tocklo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Lusa shook her head. "No." she whispered herself. Tocklo truned on Skypaw. "Well looky here. the midget desides to stand up for her friend." he snarled. He raised a paw. Lusa pounced on his back. "Not my friend! I have had enough of you!!!" she roared raking her claws into his back. Coner slid under him ad slashed his stomache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Skypaw gasped. She was tired of being called weak. "You fox-heart!" she sneered. "You're going to regret that!" She leaped in to the air. She landed on Tocklos face and her claws were in the big bear's eye. She raked his pupil, so that his eye began to bleed. She sank her teeth in to the bear's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Tocklo swung his head and Skypaw went slamming into a tree. "Skypaw!" she roared. "No!!!!!" Lusa roared so loud she thought the floor rattled. She sunk her teeth into Tocklos back. She felt Tobi pull her off and set her down. She turned on him and pinned him to the ground. Nocking the air of him. She sunk her teeth into his neck and threw him aside. She leaped on Tocklo again. He threw her off but she landed on her paw's. He shook himself. And looked at Tobi with one eye. "Tobi?" he whispered nudging his brother. "Now you know how it feels! to loose someone you cared about!" she roared at him. He got on his hind paws and loomed over Lusa. "You killed my brother! You just had friends! This is my BROTHER!" he roared. "You killed TWO of my friends! You shouldn't have come back! i told you to leave me alone!!!" Lusa roared at him. he pinned her to the ground. She used her back claws to rake his tummy. "Get off her!" he heard Coner roar. he jumped on Tocklo biting his neck. She got up and ran to Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Skypaw let out a fierce yowl as she hit the ground with a thud. "Fox-dung!" she spat. She looked up at Lusa. She was a bit dizzy because her head had hit the tree. "Lusa.. Is that you?" she rasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Lusa set on paw on Skypaw's head. "Yes it's me." she said softly. She got up and turned on Tocklo. Coner was under his paw's. Lusa pushed him. "Kill him. i take out your other eye." she snarled. Tocklo got off Coner. Coner stood next to Lusa. Bleeding. "Leave. And if you come back. I will kill you." she growled Tocklo picked up his dead brother and ran back to the brown bear's. Lusa and Coner walked over to Skypaw laying on the ground. She picked her up by the scruff. "Where's Junior?" Coner asked. Lusa had totally forgotten about Junior. they walked over to Skypaw's nest. Coner was curled up in a little ball. "Found him." Lusa said. Junior jumped up so quick. "Are you two ok?" he asked. Lusa set Skypaw down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:07 pm

"Yeah, thats right punk!" she called after Tocklo. "Not such a midget anymore am I?" Skypaw batted the air in protest when Lusa picked her up. "Hey, I am a big bear! I can walk myself," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Lusa set Skypaw done at the entrance of the den. "you are not a bear missy. Your a cat." Lusa told her. She picked her up again and brought her to Lusa's nest. She set her down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Skypaw tilted her head, confused. "I am not the silly one," she laughed. "You are the one that thinks I am a.. Er.. Cat is it? Yeah, cat. You think I am a cat." She tried to stand on her hind legs like a bear did. "Clearly, I am a white bear," Skypaw laughed and fell over. She scrambled up to her paws again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Lusa put one paw on her face. "if you where a white bear. This nest would be on the ground by now. you are a cat. like Junior." She said pointing her snout toward the brown striped cat sitting there looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Skypaw rolled her eyes. She literally thought she was a bear! "Right.. I am a cat.. Meow," she laughed. "No.. You guys are delusional."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Coner poked his head into the nest. "I think she hit her head a lille to hard." Coner said. "You didn't notice? She think's she is a white bear!" lusa exclaimed. She looked back at Skypaw. "If you are a whte bear. How did I pull you all the way up here? Again, we would be on the ground is you where a white bear!" Lusa exclaimed. "Lusa! just go along with it." Coner said. Lusa rolled her eyes and bit Skypaw's scruff. and leap out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 pm

(Uh.. They are on the ground I thought..?)

Skypaw growled. "Enough with the picking me up," she snapped. She tilted her head at the small brown creature. "Is that a Cat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 pm

(No. They where in a tree.)

Lusa stared at her paw's. She looked up again. "Yes, that's a cat. That's what YOU are Skypaw." Lusa said rubbing her snout. "What did Tocklo do to my friend?" Lusa said half to herself. Coner padded over and rubbed her back with one paw. "maybe i just smash her into a tree again and see what happen's." she said to him. "Don't do that." he said. Lusa stood up. "Watch them. Esbesialy Skypaw." Lusa said to him. "I'm going to find Tocklo. And kill him." Lusa said. Looking at the blood on her claw's. He nodded. "Hey, let's go get some berries!" he aid to Skypaw and Junior. "ok!" Junior exclaimed. "i'm starving." he whinned. Lusa watched the walk away. And walked the other direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:07 pm

"Mm," purred Skypaw. "Berry's sound delicious." Skypaw padded ahead of the two and over to the berry bush. Cat's never ate any fruit or herbs unless the Medicine Cat told them to.

(How did they fight Tocklo if they were in a tree..?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: