Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aearion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aearion
Admin

Aearion                 Empty
PostSubject: Aearion    Aearion                 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Name:Aearion
(Eye-ARE-ee-on)

age(in moons):17

description of bear: He is brown with a few white specks on his pelt,purplelish-blue eyes. He is very nice and goodhearted.

What type of bear you are(polar,black,brown,grizzly,etc): [Brown and grizzly are the same XD....And what no panda bear!?] Brown if i can't be a panda XD Fail.

rp sample(one paragraph please!): Aearion snifed the air, His nose picking up all sorts of smells. Cubs, prey, even new trees. He padded to the stream, Triping over his paws a bit. He got there and stared into the water, looking at his reflection. He sighed with content, This was a good life for a bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiara
Admin

Aearion                 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aearion    Aearion                 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

good job rping,,APPROVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seekersrpg.forumotion.com

Aearion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: