seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasa- My polar bear character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeekersFreak

Kasa- My polar bear character Empty
PostSubject: Kasa- My polar bear character   Kasa- My polar bear character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Name: Kasa

Animal: Polar Bear

Description: Pure white silky thick fur and icy blue eyes

Personality: Solitary, Annoyed at times, Loyal to her friends, A grump at times

RP Sample: Kasa swung her huge head around in a half-circle. Her nose twitched as she sniffed for the delicious scent of seal. She huffed and took two steps forward. Her big feet gripped the ice with thorn-sharp claws. She sniffed again, then stopped cold, she smelled seal. Following the scent. She stopped, spotting the hole, and crept up to it. Laying down, she placed her head on the frozen water. It seemed like hours as she waited, then with her delight, a glossy brown seal head broke the icy surface. She flashed forward, and grabbed the seal.
Back to top Go down

Kasa- My polar bear character
Page 1 of 1