seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aearion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aearion
Admin

Aearion                 Empty
PostSubject: Aearion    Aearion                 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Name:Aearion
(Eye-ARE-ee-on)

age(in moons):17

description of bear: He is brown with a few white specks on his pelt,purplelish-blue eyes. He is very nice and goodhearted.

What type of bear you are(polar,black,brown,grizzly,etc): [Brown and grizzly are the same XD....And what no panda bear!?] Brown if i can't be a panda XD Fail.

rp sample(one paragraph please!): Aearion snifed the air, His nose picking up all sorts of smells. Cubs, prey, even new trees. He padded to the stream, Triping over his paws a bit. He got there and stared into the water, looking at his reflection. He sighed with content, This was a good life for a bear.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

Aearion                 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aearion    Aearion                 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

good job rping,,APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://seekersrpg.forumotion.com

Aearion
Page 1 of 1