seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pine's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pine

Pine's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Pine's Creation   Pine's Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Name: Pine

Age(in moons): 1 moon Very Happy

Description of bear: Black bear with brown ears and paws

What type of bear you are (polar, black, brown, grizzly, etc): Black bear

Personality: She is respectful to her clan and she'd do whatever it takes for it. She has a soothing voice (sometimes ;P) and she's very talkative.

RP Sample (one paragraph please): A small deer sprang along the trees. A large flash of black swiftly sped from the trees, catapulting into the deer. It gripped its rear and slashed its head about as its teeth sunk into its flank. It slashed its claws into its side and sent blood spurting into the air. The deer slowly started to slow down and it fell down. Struggling, the deer kicked its legs, flailing as it felt the claws sink deeper into its skin. A large scream emitted throughout the forest and then all fell silent. The large creature suddenly stood up tall and sniffed the air. It let out a small growl. Afterwards, a large triumphant roar was heard from the animal. This animal was none other than a bear.

Last edited by Pine on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin

Pine's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine's Creation   Pine's Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Good creationAPPROVED BY MY EPIC POWERS
Back to top Go down
https://seekersrpg.forumotion.com

Pine's Creation
Page 1 of 1