seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Skypaw let out a lazy groan. "Can't we do that tomorrow?" she yawned. It was dark outside now. "I'm exhausted!"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Lusa let out another huge yawn. "Ya. Skypaw you still know how to climb a tree right?" Lusa asked as Conner took Junior by the scruff and ran up a tree.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Skypaw nodded. "Of course," she laughed. "I'm a cat! All cats know how to!" She unsheathed her claws and clawed her way up the tree until she reached the highest branch. There was an abandoned bird nest. It was just big enough for Skypaw to sleep in. She curled up in the nest, her tail over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Lusa smile and curled up in some branches her paw over her nose. It took her anlittle while to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Skypaw quickly fell asleep.

MORNING
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Lusa woke up by the sound of running water. Lusa let out a huge yawn and rubbed her snout with one paw. The sun was just coming over the hills. Lusa climbed down the tree and set out for berries. Hoping the others wouldn't have a heart attack.

(LOL. I had a heart attack when i forgo that I put a 1D poster by my bed and the where all staring at me. xD)
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Skypaw was up before Lusa. When Lusa had gotten up, there was a pile of prey near the tree. The cat had been hunting for a while. Leaf-bare was coming and they had to eat as much prey before all of it went in to their burrows for the season. She burst through the bushes with a squirrel and two thrushes.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Lusa jumped out of her fur when Skypaw jumping out of the bushes. "Great catch. i will find some berries. Coming?" Lusa asked with a smile. Before Skypaw could anwer Lusa heard rustling in the bushes behind her. She turned around to find a hare taring at her. It was right A HER PAWS. SHE KILLED IT WITH ONE BLOW.

(Sorry caps.)
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Skypaw grinned at her, as she spat her prey on the pile. "Thanks," she laughed. "You too!" She pointed to the hair with her nose. "Lets go get some berries!" Skypaw led the way to a berry bush. When they got there, she used her claw to cut through a twig that had a bunch of berries on the leave.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Lusa picked up the berries with her jaws and carries it to the pile. Lusa left Skypaw by the bush while she padded a few paw lengths away to dig for roots. By the time Junior and Conner woke up Skypaw and Lusa where eating a chatting away.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Skypaw was telling a clan story to Lusa. It was about Tigerclaw and how he betrayed his clan, but Fireheart, who is now Firestar, saved the clan by figuring out Tigerclaw's secret. "So, Tigerclaw, who is now Tigerstar, was the deputy and he was planning to kill Bluestar so he could become leader. Fireheart always knew something was up and he also knew that Tigerclaw was the one who killed Redtail. And he soon found out the evil cats plan to kill Bluestar. When he tried to kill her, Fireheart saved the day and told the whole clan his secret. And he was banished." She took another bite of her squirrel. She looked up to see Junior and Conner. "Morning sleepy heads," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Junup and took a bite of Skypaws squirrel. "Morning." he meowed. Conner padded up and ate some berries. "Morning." he grunted. Lusa looked back at Skypaw. "An amazing story that was." Lusa said threw a mouthful
Of berries. Lusa could see in Skypaws eyes how much she want to know about Yogi and Miki. "Should I tell her?" Lusa thought smiling.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Skypaw nodded. "Yeah.. This all happened in ThunderClan. But I know of it because Tigerstar came to BloodClan, my clan, for help. But this was a long long long time ago. Our old leader Scourge had killed him, but Firestar killed Scourge.." Her voice trailed off. Then Skypaw realized how much she missed BloodClan. She looked down at the ground, her eyes tearing up. She shook her head, then looking back up at Lusa. "Who is Yogi and Mikki?"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Lusa knew the question was coming. "Yogi and Mili where to black bears I was traveling with. Yogi was my age. He was very strong. And Miki was a cub we foud im the wood s whos mother had died from a white bear. We traveled together for a little until Tocklo and Tobi killed them." Lusa finished with a sigh. " Yogi was my bestfriend. He was strong funny smart. I didnt even get to teach him how to hunt hare." Lusa explained. "Miki was young and was injured. He would ride on my back.
He was very sweet." Lusa said with a smile. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Thats why I had to kill Tocklo and Tobi before he killed one of you guys." Lusa sighed.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Skypaw frowned as tears filled her friend's eyes. "I'm so sorry," she meowed. "What happened to Mikki?"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Lusa sighed. "Miki was the first one Tocklo killed. Tocklo nabbed him off my back and with one blow he was dead. Yogi was throw into a... Tree." lusa said pausing before she said tree. She took another mouthful of berries.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Skypaw gulped. A tree? Thats what happened to her! I guess I am lucky to be alive then.. she thought. Skypaw ate another mouthful of berries. "Oh! I finished the dens this morning!" she meowed, trying to change the subject. She pointed with her tail over to the two dens. Lusa and Conner's had a barrier of thorns and brambles around it and a roof. There was a door to get in and it was woven out of twigs from the old bush that used to be there and some more thorns. Skypaw was showing it to them. "And I put a rock inside so that you can block the door so no one can get in," she told them. And from the bear's den, there was a tunnel, made of thorns of course, that led to smaller den, which was Junior's and Skypaw's. The thorn wall around theirs was very tall and it had no roof. Well, it did but there was a gap in it, so they could look at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Lusa smiled at Skypaw at how hard she tried to change the subject. Lusa thought the den was amazing but the pain in her heart wouldnt go away.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Skypaw let out a sigh as she looked at the dens. "I owed you guys," she blurted out. "I am a big jerk sometimes.. But I can't do anything about it. I am just very stubborn." The truth was, she was trying to prove herself to her friends. Apparently, they all thought she was worthless. But she is not.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Lusa Padded up to Skypaw and licked her head. "Im babying you. I am just protectiong you. Whenever you fight it all reminds me to much of Yogi fighting off Tockloe for me. I know you are strong. Skypaw, just know what ever I say tonyou is me being protective. I dont want to loose anyone else I love. I have lost three close bears in my life. I cant bare another." Lusa sighed and disapeared into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Skypaw looked up at Lusa. She followed her friend in to the bushes. "I know you are trying to protect me," she began. "And I love that.. Its just that, ever since I have been banished from BloodClan, it feels like I have to prove myself to everyone," she explained. "Like everyone just thinks I am useless.. It doesn't feel good, Lusa.. Not one bit." She let out a sigh. "Oh and you have got to stop running off like this," Skypaw laughed. "Its hard to keep track of you sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Lusa chuckled at Skypaws comment about her running off. "Youdont need to prove yourself Skypaw. We all know you are powerful, trust me. You just meed to understand that bears are big. Like the one that killed my mother. Your so fragile. Like a new born cub. But I know you are not. It just worries me sometimes when when you help fight." Lusa explained she stopped and looked down at Skypaw. "You uderstand? What I have gone through?" Lusa asked. Her eyes where full of pain pleading lose and protection. "I had to watch my mother get torn to peices by a brown bear. That was no good feeling. Sometimes when I go in to fights. I feel my mother watching me. Inknow she does." Lusa sighed. "Just be more careful. Indont want you to end up like yogi." Lusa said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

"I know bears are big," she said gently, following her. "I'll be careful, I promise. No need to worry. I have been living with white bears for the past 6 moons." She chuckled at the last part. "We should get back to Conner and Junior before they 'die' of worryness."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

Lusa had let out a laugh. Lusa padded backto the two Junior was pawing at the water. Conner was all wet. Before Lusa could ask he sprang into the water and came out with a wiggling fish in his jaws. "Finally you caught one!" Junior laughed. "You try it!" Conner retorted spraing water on Skypaw and lusa. "Hey!" Lusa growled at him playfully. "Im going to get you for that!" She laughed and took one paw in the wter sprayed it on Conner they played in the stream while Junior and Skypaw dragged the fin far away not to get wet and ate.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 am

Skypaw laughed as she got wet. When they dragged the fish away, she looked up at Junior and smiled. "Nice catch," she laughed, playfully swatting him in the ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: