seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

Lusa

Traveling with Yogi Empty
PostSubject: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:25 pm

While Lusa and Yogi where walking along Yogi broke the silence. "So, does this make us conpanions??" Yogi asked. "I guess so." Lusa replied. Lusa spotted flicker of movement. She sprang forward and sunk her claws into the hare she just caught. "Great catch!" Yogi yelped. "Can you teach me how to hunt hare?" he asked. "Another day. Right now let's eat." Lusa said kindly. Yogi nodded and they both tore into the hare.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Lusa was finishing her share of the hare when she heard paw step's again. Yogi heard the too. "Do you here that?" he whispered. Lusa slightly nodded. Before either of hem could say anything else a limping black bear cub came out from behind a tree. The little cub stopped and was about to turn around when Lusa said "It's ok little one. We aren't going to hurt you." Lusa said soothingly. Lusa sat on her haunches and Yogi stood next to her. The little cub looked at them with curios eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm

"What is your name little one?" Lusa asked. "M-My name is Miki." he said. "My name is Yogi." Yogi said. "I'm Lusa." Lusa said. Miki lickd his wound. "What happen to you?" Yogi asked. "M-My mom was attacked by a white bear and he lashed me. M-My mother died." Miki said sadly tears welling up in his eyes. "Our mothers where killed by brown bears." Yogi said soothingly. Miki looked at them with wide eyes. Lusa padded over and licked his wound. "You can come with us." Lusa said. Miki looked up at her with wide eyes. "Really?" Miki asked. "Of course!" Lusa said. She crouched down. "You can ride on my back until your healed." Lusa said. "Ok." Miki said. He climbed onto her back and layed on her back. They went on walking. Stopping for berries once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Lusa, Yogi, and Miki where eating berries when they heard a sound. Lusa stood over Miki bunching her muscles and Yogi Stood next to her bunching his muscles also. They sound got closer and closer then two brown bear cubs came lumbering out. it was Tocklo and Tobi. Lusa grunted and said "It's you two again. I'm the cub Lusa and this is Yogi. Yogi was sleeping in a tree when you two came to the stream. the other two black bears left us and we found Miki." Lusa explained. Tocklo grunted. "Tocklo, i think we have been traveling in circles." Tobi huffed. 'Where are you guys traveling too?" Lusa asked. "Mine your own bees waxs." Tocklo growled. "We are trying to find The River." Tobi grunted. "It's that way." Lusa pointed North with one paw. "Just listen for rushing water." Lusa said. "Thank you!" Tobi said. Tocklo grunted. They headed off. And Lusa, Yogi, and Miki went the other way to the Crevice.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Yogi, Miki, and Lusa stopped at a stream for some water. It was fairly shallow. Lusa bit into Miki's scruff and dipped him into the water. Cleaning his wound. "Thank you, Lusa." Miki said greatfully. "Can you stand?" Lusa asked. Miki stood up easily. "Good. Try walking around." Lusa suggested. Miki walked around but then started limping. "Your getting there." she crouched down "stay on my back a little longer." she said. Miki nodded and climbed onto her back. Yogi and Lusa wadded across the stream.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

When they got to the other side Yogi yawned. "Should we make a den?" Lusa asked. She looked up at the sunset. "Why not in a... Oh right." Yogi said. "I can climb!" Yogi protested. "Not with that leg of yours" Lusa argued. Lusa padded up to a bush and put some leave's down. "Yogi you can climb a tree. I will sleep with Miki." Lusa suggested. Yogi nodded and leaped up a tree. Lusa and Miki snuggled under the bush ad both fell asleep.

Lusa's Dream: Lusa was walking in the undergrowth with her mother right by her side. They started eating off a berry bush when a brown bear came running over and killed her mother with one blow. Lusa yelped and ran up a tree. Lusa watched the huge brown bear roar and bat the air. "Where are you little cub!?" he roared.

Lusa woke up panting. Miki was staring at her. "You had a nightmare." he said. "I'm sorry to wake you Miki." Lusa said. "It's ok." he said with a smile. He snuggled up against her belly fur and she fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:42 pm

The next morning. Lusa woke up with Miki's little face in her face. Lusa blinked and stared at him with blurry eyes. "I think I am healed now. Just a little sore." Miki explained. 'I would think! How else would you have gotten out of here?" Lusa asked huffing with amusment. Miki chuckled and let Lusa climb out. Yogi was still in his tree snoring on his back. Lusa laughed a little. "He is a deep sleeper." Miki said with amusment. "Yogi help! There is a brown bear!" Lusa called. Yogi got up right away but fell out of the tree with thud. Lusa and Miki laughed. "Where! Where is it!" Yogi said with a panic. "No where Yogi. I was kidding. Come on. Let's go!" Lusa said. Yogi grunted but followed. Lusa and Miki where trotting along when Yogi said "I can't believe you just walk by a berry bush." Yogi said threw a mouthful of berries. Miki and Lusa where eating berries and Yogi was cleaning his paws. Lusa looked up at the sky. Lusa smiled and went back to eating berries.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

After they ate some berries they went back to walking. Miki was on Lusa' back agian and yogi was trotting along side them. Lusa heard a ruffling in a bush. She turned toward the bush. Yogi did also. 'Who's there?" Yogi growled. "No one." a voice said. "Come out." Lusa said. No one did. "Who are you? Come out!" Lusa growled. She felt Miki go deeper into her back fur. "And what makes you think you can boss us around?" another voice said. Lusa rolled her eyes. "Tobi and Tocklo." Lusa grunted. the two brown bears came out from behind the bush. "Are you following us?" Yogi asked. 'No we are not!" Tocklo growled stomping his paw on the ground. "Calm down. What do you want from us?" Lusa said. "Nothing. This forest isn't that big." Tobi grunted. "Whatever." Yogi growled. They both turned around when Lusa felt nothing on her back. Lusa looked around. "Where's Miki?" Lusa looked around worried. "Wasn't he on your back?" Yogi asked. "Yeah." Lusa turned around and found a blood trail that led back to Tocklo and Tobi. Lusa sniffed. It was Miki's! Lusa turned around and started srunning. Following his sent. Lusa stopped when she found Mikis limp body in front of a pair of brown paws. Lusa looked up. She was nose to nose with Tocklo. "What did you do!?" Lusa roared. "It made you come back." tocklo grunted. "What did you do!? That was my friend!!" Lusa roared and got on her hid paws. Surprised tocklo took a small step back. Tobi came out from behind a bush and saw the limp black bear cub's limp body. "Tocklo! I didn't want you to kill it!" Tobi growled in shock. lusa looked at him. "Why did you do this!?" Lusa roared. She could feel sadness wash over her. Remembering her mother's death. "I told you brown bear's where killers!" Lusa exclaimed. She pounced on Tobi. She could hear Yogi fighting off tocklo. 'Get off my brother!" She heard him roar. Lusa pinned tobi to the ground. "What do you want from us!? Why did you kill my friend!? KILLER!" Lusa roared. Claws extended. "I didn't want him dead! I have never seen a black bear before you so i just wanted to know what you guys did! I'M SORRY!" Tobi whimpered. She heard a thod behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Yogi was pinning Tocklo to the ground. Lusa looked back at Tobi. Lips back in a snarl. "You could've told me that before you killed him!" Lusa roared. "I'm sorry!" Tobi roared. Lusa was ready to sink her teeth into his neck when she heard another thud. She got off Tobi and turned around. She lookedaround and couldn't find Yogi's body. "Where is Yogi?" Lusa grunted. She looked at Tocklo. His claw's where stained with blood. She looked at him in shock. "Where is he!?" Lusa roared getting on her hind paw's looming over Tocklo. Tocklo pointed his nose to a limp black body at the trunk of a tree. "Yogi!" Lusa yelped. She ran over to him. She turned him over and put on ear to his chest. She looked back down on him. Lusa felt her strength come. She got on her hind paws and turned around facing Tocklo. "You killed both of my friends! Who do you think you are!?" Lusa roared. She slashed his face and left a deep gas on his cheek. He stepped back shocked. She could here Tobi ready o pounce on her. She turned and faced him. He pounced at her but he pushed him away in mid air. Leaving a deep gash in his side. "I see you two agian! I WILL KILL YOU!" Lusa roared.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Lusa ran threw the forest. tears streaming down her face. She heard paw step's behind her. She turned around and found herself face to face with another brown bear. "What!?" Lusa growled. The brown bear stepped back. She noticed it was Tobi. his wound was gushing blood. "We are so sorry!" Tobi exclaimed. "I said never come near me! I will tear all your fur off!" Lusa roared. She slashed a paw at him. He stepped back and Tocklo was right behind him. With the wound on his face. "Just leave me alone!" Lusa roared. Tears streaming down her snout. They turned away and ran off. Lusa shook her head and went running again. When she reached the Crevicde she climbed the nearest tree and cured up on branch. her stomach was roaring but she didn't care. She just layed there crying. It became dark. Se made a little nest in the tree and curled up. She hadn't relized how tired she was. She went to sleep right away.

Lusa's dreams: the event's of the day replayed in her mind. She felt like crying again.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 pm

When Lusa woke up, she knew right away that she had been crying in her sleep. The leave's where all wet. She rubbed her snout and looked around with blurry eyes. She shook herself and climbed down the tree. She heard her stomach roar. She yawned and went looking for berries. She found a berry bush and ignored he sent of brown bears. She had enough of them. She sat next to the bush and rubbed her snout. She went back to eating berries when she heard a roar. She looked around. She roared back. She was a brown snout poke out of a nearby bush. She tilted her head at it. "Hello?" Lusa said. The snout shot back into the bush. "Who's there?" Lusa growled. She stood up and bunched her muscle's. She heard whisper's. She caught a few words. "Should we go out?" something said. She reconized the voice. She curled her lip in a snarl. "Show yourself!" Lusa growled. A brown head popped out with a scare on his cheek. Then another. Lusa growled. "Oh, it's YOU." Lusa growled. Tocklo Looked at her. She saw that he wasn't sure if he should come out. Then she heard other paw step's behind her. She turned around. Lusa heard Tcklo and Tboi creep out. She looked over shoulder. "Stay." Lusa ordered. Lusa looked back at the bush. "Who is there?" Lusa asked. A white snout poked out of the bush. Lusa loosened up and took a step back. He white bear cub came out from behind the bush. Lusa was ready to run when she said "I'm not here to hurt you. It's ok." the cub said. Lusa looked at her in surprise. Tocklo and tobi were running off again. Lsa rolled her eyes. "Wow, they where pretty beat up. Do you know what happen to them?" the cub asked. "i did that. they killed my friends. i think they are following me for some reason." Lusa explained. The cub nodded. "My name is Kallik. What's yours?" the cub asked sitting on her haunches. 'My name is Lusa." Lusa said. "nice to meet you." Kallik said with a smile. "You, too." Lusa said. She went over and sat next to Kallik.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Lusa told Kallik everything. She couldn't hold it in and it all came out like a waterfall. After Lusa started crying. Kalik put on massive paw on her back. "It's ok Lusa. There are plenty of bear's in these wood's. I'm not eve supposed to be here and I know. You will find new friend's." kallik said soothingly. "I lost my brother." Kallik blurted out. "What?" Lusa said. "My mother was killed by orca trying to protect me. She died in the proces. I think he is still alive, so i'm going to the white bear meeting by Great Bear Lake is what another hit bear told me. He said it is a meeting where white bear's, black bear's and brown bear's go." Kallik explained. "How do you know all this?" Lusa asked wide eyed. "An elder white bear told me. I couldn't go with him or he would rip my fur off." Kallik said. "Oh." Lusa grunted. Kallik looked down at her with carring eye's. "You could come with me." Kallik said. "Really?" Lusa asked looked up at her. "Only half the journey." Kallik said. "OK!" Lusa yelped. Right then a brown snout stuck out of a bush. Kallik got up. "Who is there?" Kallik growled. "No one." said a squeak. Lusa rolled her eyes. "Tocklo, Tobi. Come on out." Lusa huffed. Tocklo came out with his huge gash from Lusa. Tobi came out. is scare looking better already. "Are these the one's who killed your friends?" Kallik whispered. Lusa nodded. "Where you two SPYING on us?" Kallik growled. "And i thought Tocklo was big!" Lusa thought to herself. "Yes we where." Tocklo retorted. "you aren't coming with us!" Lusa exclaimed jumping to her paws. "We didn't say that!" Tobi yelped. "Good." Kallik growled. She turned toward Lusa and they walked away together.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Lusa and Kallik walked threw the forest. Lusa heard running water. "Thursty?" Lusa asked looking up at Kallik. "Yes!" Kallik roared. "Let's go!" Lusa yelped. She ran toward the sound of running water. She heard Kallik's ppound paw's behind her. they both splashed into a stream. Lusa sat in the water letting the water pull at her fur. She saw Kallik pawing at the water. Lusa took one paw and splashed her. Kallik looked around in surprised then went over and splashed Lusa. They splashed eachother for a little then Kallik said they had to keep moving. Lusa nodded and wadded out of the stream. They went back to walking.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Lusa and Kallik found some berries and where eating them when a hare ran past. Lusa ran after it. Kallik hard on her paws. Lusa pounced on the hare and killed it with a blow in the neck. "Great catch!" Lusa heard Kallik roar. "Thank you!" Lusa yelped. Kallik picked up he rabbit and the went back to the berry bush. They had a little feast and then darkness fell. "You can sleep in a tree Lusa." Kallik said. "Will you be of down here?" Lsa asked. Kallik was already making a den under some roots. "Yes, i will be fine." Kallik said. Lusa scampered up a tree and made a little nest she didn't relise how tired she was. Se fell asleep to the soft sound of Kallik breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Lusa woke up by the sound of another bear. Lusa looked own from her tree and saw Kallik padding up to her tree with a squirrel dangling from her mouth. "Did you catch that?" Lusa asked. "Yes, i did." Kallik said around the squirrel. "Nice!" Lusa exclaimed. She climbed down the tree and they ate. "Let's find some water." Lusa suggested. "Ok." Kallik said. She led the way to where they were going. Lusa kept and ear out for the sound of rushing water.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

When Lusa finally heard running water she padded toward it with Kallik by her-side. When the she-bear's reached the stream they ran into another white bear. Lusa hid behind Kallik. "Hello." Kallik said sounding like she had known this bear for many moons. The male white bear turned around. His fur was kind of redish. "Hello there." the male white bear said. "What is your name?" Kallik asked. "My name is Yakone." the white bear aid with gleeming eyes. "I am Kallik. And this is my new friend Lusa." Kallik said. She gestured a paw to Lusa. Lusa came out from behind Kallik. "H-Hello." she stammered. "Hello young one." Yakone said looking down at Lusa. Lusa looked up at the huge red-white bear. "We are heading to the meeting with white, black, and brown bears." Kallik explained. "I am too!" Yakone said excitedly. "Maybe you could come with us." Lusa squeaked. The two white bears looked down at the Lusa. Then looked at eachother. "Would you like to?" Kallik asked. "I would love to!" Yakone exclaimed. "Yay! Let's go!" Lusa said bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Lusa, Kallik, and Yakone walked along. Kallik and Yakone chattered about the Ice coming back and where would the ice spirits go. Lusa stopped and turned around. "What do you mean ICE spirits? Aren't bear spirit's in tree's?" Lusa asked. "Black bear spirit's are. White bear spirit's are in the ice And when the ice leae's they go in the sky." Yakone explained. "Oh." Lusa said huffed. "Should we keep going?" Kallik said. "Ok." Lusa said. She turned around to keep walking when there was something in a bush. The two white bear's took either side of Lusa. Lusa felt protcted. This time paw steps. "Who is there?" Yakone roared. "Show your self." Kallik growled. A black snout popped out of the bush. Sniffing intently. Then went back in the bush. A tinier snout popped out then went back in. Kallik walked over to the bush. She wasn't snarling anymore. She took one massive paw and pushed the bush aside. "Willow! Sky!" Lusa exclaimed. She couldn't mistake the scare's on the mother bear and the little whimper of the cub. Kallik turned around. "you know them?" Kallik whispered. "Yeah. I traveled with them for a little." Lusa whispered back. Willow's eyes grew huge. "Lusa!!!" she exclaimed. She bounded over to Lusa. Lusa bent her head and nuzzled the cub. Sky came padding over. "A-Are you traveling with WHITE bear's?" she asked stunned. "Yeah. But they are very nice." Lusa reasured her. "This is Kallik." sending a paw in the direction Kallik wa sniffing around the bushes. She turned around and sat on her haunches. "Hello." Kallik said with a smile. "And this is Yakone." Lusa said pointing a paw at the huge white bear standing next to her. "Nice to meet you." Yakone said. "We are heading to the meeting at Great Bear Lake." Lusa said. "Me too!" Willow exclaimed. "Lusa you can travel with them." Kallik said with a smile. She looked up at Yakone nodding. Lusa looked at Sky. "If you want too." Sky said. "Please Lusa!!" Willow begged. "Oh all right!" Lusa said. "YAY!" Willow exclaimed bouncing up and down. Kallik nuzzled Lusa and Yakone nodded. "Bye Kallik. Bye Yakone." Lusa called while she walked with her new companion's. "Are we close?" Lusa asked. "Yes. Listen." Sky said. Lusa perked her big ear's. She heard black bear roars! Lusa gasped. "Mama, I hear them too!" Willow exclaimed. "Race you!" Lusa said. She let Willow have a two second start and she bounded after her. Will squealed wit delight. She heard Sky right on her paw's. The reached a clearing. Covered with black bear's.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Lusa tumbled over Willow. She stopped herself before she ran into a male black bear. She padded back over to Sky. They walked past black bear's then Sky came up to a group of she-bear's. "Hey look it's Sky!" one roared. "Sky sit down." the one infront of them invited. Sky came over and sat on her haunches. Willow went between her paw's Lusa sat next to Sky and another elder black bear. "Two cubs?" the one sitting next to Lusa asked. "Oh no. This is Lusa. She let us have some berries from a bush. This one is mine. Her name is Willow." Sky said setting a paw on Willow. "My name is Sunny." the she-bear said sitting next to Sky. "I am Star." the old bear sitting next to Lusa said. "It's nice to meet all of you." Lusa said. "Where is your mother young one? Oh and my name is Daisy." the she-bear said next to Sunny. "My mother was killed by a brown bear protecting me." Lusa said. All the she-bears gasped. Sunny looked at Sky's scares. "Oh my! Sky what happen to you?" Sunny roared. "I had to fight off a white bear from killing Willow. Well eating her." the she-bears gasped. "Wait hold on." Sky said. She looked at Lusa. "Where is Yogi?" Sky said. Lusa looked at her paw's. "H-He was also killed by a brown bear." Lusa said sadly. 'And a young cub Miki." Lusa said. "Miki? i knew is mother. Summer was her name. What happen to her?" Daisy asked. "Miki said she was killed by white bear." Lusa said. Star nuzzled Lusa. "if you want, may you tell us what happen?" Star said looking in Lusa's eyes. Lusa relised that it looked like there where STARS in her eyes. "of course." Lusa said. "Where would you like me to begin?" Lusa asked. "Where you found Miki." a very young she-bear said. "My name is Flower by the way." Flower said. "Well, me and Yogi where eating some berries when Miki came out of the bushes. He was badly hurt" Lusa began "he told us his mother was killed by white bears so we let him travel with us. He was badly hurt." Lusa said. "We walked along when we heard something in the bushes. So we stopped and two brown bear cubs, the ones from the stream" Lusa said to Sky. Sky nodded. "I told them to leave us alone o we walked away. We were a few bearlengths away when a felt Miki wasn't on my back." Lusa said. "There was a trial of blood leading back to the brown bears. We ran back and found Miki's limp body at Tocklo's paws, the older cub." Lusa said. "The younger one Tobi came out of the bushes at the sound of my roaring at Tocklo." Lusa explained. All the he-bears looked stunned. A few males came over to listen. "I tackled tobi and Yogi held Tocklo down. I was roaring at Tobi ready to sink my teeth into his neck when i heard a thud and a yelp. i got of Tobi and rounded on Tocklo. I looked around and found Yogi at the bottom of a tree dead." Lusa said. "I got on y hind paws and slashed Tocklo on the face. I turned around and ran." Lusa explained. "You slashed a brown bear!? Your just a cub!" a male black bear roared. "Jimmy, let her finish!" Star roared. Lusa nodded and kept going. "I ran and i felt Tobi on my paws. I turned around and told them if I ever saw them again I would claw their snouts off and turned around and kept running." Lusa finished. Almost every black bear was in the circle now. Their were a bunch of murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

"I understand why you might not believe me." Lusa roared. All the black bears looked at her. Sky put a paw on Lusa's back. "I believe you Lusa. I would've done the same." Sky said. Lusa looked at Sunny,Flower,Daisy, and Star. They nodded at her. "Mama, what happen?" a little voice said. Lusa looked over at a she-bear with a little cub at her paws. A pang of sadness hit her. The little cub looked just like Miki. "This young black bear fought off TWO brown bears." his mother said. The little cub gasped and looked over at Lusa. He padded over. "You fought off two brown bears?" the little cub said in shock. "Yes I did young one. And what is your name?" Lusa asked. "My name is King." he said proddly. Lusa smiled and bent her head. She licked King's tiny head. She lay down and said "Maybe you will be big enough to fight off brown bears too. To protect your family." Lusa smiled. King looked at Lusa with wide eyes. "Really?" he gasped. "Well you have to be brave." Lusa said sitting on her haunches. "I am brave!" King protested. "Pretend Im a big brown bear. And your a full grown black bear protecting your family." Lusa said standing up. King got in a pouncing position. "Ready?" Lusa asked. "Ready!" king roared. Lusa gently pounced on him and he fought her off. For a cub he was pretty strong. They played till it got dark. Eventally Willow joined in.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Lusa sat up and yawned. "Alright. Thats enough." Lusa grunted. The two little cubs yawned and walked back to their mothers. Lusa walked to the tree line and climbed a tree. and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

The nexy morning Lusa was awoken be the sound of tiny roaring at the bottom of her tree. She looked down from her nest and saw King and Willow yelling at her. "Lusa come down you lazy bear!" Willow raoared. "I wanna play some more!" King whinned. Lusa sighed. "Coming. Lets get some food first." Lusa suggested. "OK!" boh of them yelped. Lusa climb down her tree. She sniffed the air and King and Willow did the same. Lusa noticed that they had gotten bigger from yesterday. She stopped sniffing. "Did you two grow?" Lusa asked. "Yeah!" Willow exclaimed. "Me too!" King yelped. "Lusa I smelt berries." King said prodly. "Let's follow it!" Lusa roared running off toward the sent. Willow and King where right on her paws. They ll found the berry bush and ate. "MMMMMM! These are juicy berries!" King exclaimed threw a mouth full of berries. "Mhhhm." Willow agreed. Lusa smiled. "Good. Lets go back" Lusa said. "Don't run or you wil get a tummy ache." Lusa said. They all walked back to the black bears. When Lusa, Willlow, and King came back everyone was roaring. They where all in a huge circle. Lua walked Willow and King over to the circle. "Stay close." Lusa said. They kept right by her paws Lusa almost stepped on them. Lusa found King's mom first. He ran over. "Mama, what's happening?" King's mother put him between her paws. She looked at Lusa. "We just had some berries." lusa said. She nodded. Lusa took Willow to Sky She squezed her way in to sit next to her. Willow went between Sky's paws. "Where di you go?" Sky asked Lusa. "We had some berries." Lusa said. Shje looked out. A male black bear and a brown bear where standing snout to snout. Lusa looked at the scare on the brown bears face. Her eyes grew huge. She got up and padded over to the other black bear. Tocklo looked at her insurprise. "I told you to leave me ALONE!!" Lusa roared. She got on her hind paws. Tocklo shook his head. "Im not scared of you." he growled. He got on his hind paws. Lusa slashed at his belly and doged a blow. "Oh yeah! Why are you here! LEAVE!" Lusa roared. Tobi came and stood in front of her. "We haven't come here to fight!" Tobi roared.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm

"Why did you come here!?" Lusa roared back. She felt King staring at her. Tobi sat on his haunches. the male black bear stood by Lusa. "We came here to ask a question." Tobi grunted. Tocklo stood next to him. "Is your food low too?" he asked. "Yes it is." the male black bar said. "Now LEAVE!" Lusa roared. "Lusa! We are sorry we killed your friends!" Tobi whimpered. Lusa shook her head. "GO AWAY!!!" Lusa roared batting at him. She felt tears stream down her face. Tocklo and Tobi left. She ran to her tree. She felt the black bears staring at her. She ran up her tree and curled up in her nest. She cryed.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Lusa felt like forever she had been crying when a voice said "Are you ok?" Lusa looked around and saw a little black face staring at her. She sniffled. "Y-Yeah I geuss." the black face disappeared and poped up infront of her. "My name is Coner." Coner said.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Lusa looked at Coner. Coner looked a little bigger then Lusa. Lusa had to admit, he was kind of cute. "That was really cool how you stood up for us." Coner said with gleaming eyes. "Thanks." Lusa said. She sniffed again. "Their long gone now." Coner said. Lusa looked up into his eyes. Lusa smiled at him. "Come on. Lets find some berries." he said. Lusa nodded and they both climbed down the tree. They padded along the forest floor. Lusa listened to the roaring of black bear's. She caught a few words. "That little cub dorve them away!" a voice said. Lusa stopped to listen. Coner stood next to her. "Did you see the scares on them?" another familiar voice said. Lusa relized it was Sky. "That was from Lusa! Did you not see them?" Sky asked. She heard murmurs. "Let's go." Coner whispered. Lusa nodded and they reached a berry bush. Lusa took a mouth full. She heard paw steps. She rased her head. "Did you here that?" she whispered to Coner. He nodded. They paw steps came closer. Two brown bears came out from behind a bush. Lusa saw scares on them. Lusa growled. But Coner stepped in front of her. She could tell it was Tocklo stepping in front of Tobi. "Leave us alone." Coner growled. Tobi pushed Tocklo out of the way with one paw. "We just came for some berries." Tobi grunted. Tocklo growled at him. "Come on, Coner." Lusa said.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Lusa gave Tocklo and Tobi one last growl and Coner and Lusa walked back to the group. Lusa and Coner walked to the group where Lusa heard Sky talking. All the bears where still talking when Lusa walked in. All the bears went silent. Coner walked over and stood next to Lusa. "What are you all staring?" Lusa asked. All the bears looked away. "Lusa, can you leave please?" Sky asked. "Sure." Lusa said. Coner and Lusa walked up to the lake shore.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Skypaw trudged around the edge of the lake. She used to be part of BloodClan, but she was abandoned when she first became an apprentice because she wasn't strong enough. BloodClan was a Clan of evil, ambitious, blood-thirsy rogues. When a kit became an apprentice, they had to do an assesment. If the apprentice is passes, it means he or she is strong and fit enough to be a part of the Clan. But Skypaw didn't pass. They had to survive out in the forest for seven sunrises by themselves without asking for help or anything. She came back early because she couldn't take it. Now she was starving. Her ribs were showing and her blue-gray pelt was matted with dirt. As she rounded a berry bush, she spotted Lusa and Coner. She had no idea what a bear was, so these were strange, scary creatures to her. She let out a squeak and hid in the bush.

OOC: This is her: Traveling with Yogi Orchidpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: