seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

Lusa

Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Conner nodded at Mylo as he disapeared. "Well, we wanted to travel all over the forest. But first we have to fill up and make a den before Snow-sky comes. Come on." Lusa said. The four where back together and they padded through the forest searching for as much food as posible.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Skypaw padded beside Junior. "I feel silly," she laughed."All this time.. I thought I was a bear." She was going to say more but she heard rustling in the bushes. Sure enough, a mouse scurried out. It was nice and fat. Skypaw got in to a huters crouch and stalked her pray. At the right time, she launched herself in to the air and landed on it, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. "YAY!" She yowled and scooped it up.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Great catch." Junior meowed. Lusa had turned around to wait for the two cats. "Come on. Let's find a berry bush then have a feast." Lusa said with a smile. The four padded threw the forest till the found a berry bush. It was getting dark by then. Conner and Lusa ate berries while Junior and Skypaw shared the mouse. "So... Where are we going to make the den?" Junior asked threw a mouthful of mouse. "We should make it by a stream. under a bush or in the roots of a tree." Lusa said swallowing some berries. Skypaw was looking up at Lusa and Juniors face was in the mouse. "I think I know where a stream is." Junior said looking up. "I can hear one." Conner said. Lusa looked at him a perked her ears. "i can too. Lets go!" Lusa said running toward the sound with her friends close behind.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Skypaw didn't talk when she ate. She was too busy stuffing her face with mouse. She got up and chased after Lusa. "So Lusa, do bears hibernate during leaf-bare?" she asked curiously.

(Leaf-bare means Winter in cat xD)
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Lusa let put a huge yawn. "Well, yes. Its called long-sleep. Thats why we need to stuff pur selfs. Because it will be harder to find food in the snow." Lusa explained. She was tired but that was just from the events of the day. When they reached the stream a huge grizzly was staring at them with beaty eyes. "I know you." the brown bear growled looking at Lusa. He was huge!!!
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Skypaw groaned. "So me and Junior will be awake all Leaf-Bare waiting for you lazy bones to wake up?" she laughed. The cat let out a sigh and lapped the water from the stream. She lifted her head up because she detected a new scent.. It was a bear.. But not a white one. She looked around and saw the eyes. Her fur raised in alarm. "Lusa, she whispered. "LOOK!" She pointed to the bear with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Lusa looked up. She was snout to snout with a brown bear. She stood in fornt of Skypaw protectively. "Can I help you?" she growled. "So you are the amazing brown bear killer huh?" she bear asked. Images of Tocklo and Tobi's dead body flashed in front of her like leaves falling from a tree. "Its called revenge be-brain. Just leave us alone." Lusa said. The bear backed up into the stream. She noticed all her battle scares. Two young cubs came padding out of a bush. The youngest looked up at Lusa with big eyes. the older was on the other side of his mother lips back in a tiny snarl. "We just came to make a den." Conner said suddenly at Lusa's side with Junior behind him. The two cats where huddled together. "Why do you have cat with you?" the mother bear asked. "Why do you care?" Lusa challenged. The mother bear lifted her head and pushed her cubs infront of her. As the padded away. Lusa sighed with relief. "they didn't put up a fight. That's good." lusa sighed. The four went back to ooking for fod and drinking water.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Skypaw stepped up next to Lusa, leaving Junior behind her. When the brown bear asked why they had cats with them, Skypaw hissed, "Thats none of your concern!" Her claws slid out as she watched the she-bear and her cubs walked away. "We need to be careful," she told her friends. "I have a feeling we'll see her later."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Lusa looked at Conner. "Come on Junior. Lets find some berries." Conner said nodding to Lusa. "Ok!" junior said padding next to the black bear. Lusa sat on her haunches and looked down at Skypaw. "I know you are strong and powerful, but I don't want you getting hurt again and think her a bear. So, if the mother bear does come back. i want you to hide in a bush with Junior. When i tell you to. You can come out and help. only when i tell you to. Understand?" Lusa asked. She surprised herself by how calm she was.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm

"No, I don't understand!" Skypaw explained. "You never let me fight with you because you think you are so tough and better than everyone! I won't get hurt and I won't think I am a bear. That only happens to someone once! You've seen me fight, I am good at it. I'm not a kit anymore, Lusa. And you're not my mother." She got up and padded past Lusa, following Conner and Junior.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Lusa sighed and layed down beside the stream. She stared into the water watching fish swim by. "Why cant she understand I am trying to protect her?" Lusa said to her self. She could feel Juniors eyes from behind a bush. She sniffed the air. She could smell the mother bear still. It was storng Lusa looked up. "Why would you wanna protect a cat?" a familiar voice said. Lusa jumped up and turned around. The mother bear was back. Her cubs where is a bush. "Because something bad happened before. Leave us alone!" Lusa roared. "Why?" The mother bear challenged. "I dont want to fight you." Lusa said. "Then leavenand you wont have to." she-bear said. "Why should we?" Lusa asked. "Because..." the mother bear trailed off. "Just move down stream." Lusa said. "Dont tell me what to do!" the bear roared and swatted at Lusa. She doged and got a good blow of her shoulder. "I said Indont want to fight you!"
lusa said doging another blow. "Leave then!" the bear roared. "Then I will fight you!" Lusa roared. She felt Juniors gaze and looked at his glowing eyes in a bush. Conenrs head poked out. "Lusa!" Conner roared. Lusa snarled and doged another blow and got on the mother bears back. Raking she roared and got on her hind paws trying to throw her off. "I have been in thos position before!" Lusa roared in her ear. Everything stopped and lusa felt herself being pulled off.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Skypaw gasped, dropping all of her berries. "Hey, over here fox-heart!" she spat at the she-bear. When the mother looked over at Skypaw, the cat ran at her, the bear was crouched on the ground. Skypaw crouched as if she were going to leap in the air, but it was a trick. She slid under the bear and kicked her hind legs up, knocking the wind out of her. She got out from under the bear and sank her teeth in to the bears hind leg. The bear roared and fell back. When she got up again, Skypaw was pinning her younger cub."Leave, or your cub dies," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Lusa was batting the air. "Let go!" she snarled. "Don't touch my mate!" a deep voice roared. Lusa felt herself get higher. She gasped in terror. She used her back claws to rake at his throat but missed as he threw her into the air. She landed on the ground with thud. She opened her eyes to see the bear turned around and bared down on Skypaw. "Do NOT touch my cubs pee-brain!" The bear roared. She heard a hiss. 'Don't touch her!" Junior hissed and sprang at the bear. Then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm

The oldest cub, who was almost as big as Skypaw, landed on her. Skypaw yowled and donkey kicked him off. He hit a tree and landed on the ground with a thud, whimpering. Then, she saw Lusa. "Conner, help her!" She yowled and the mother bear rushed over to her cubs side. The male let out a fierce roar and picked up Skypaw. The cat sank her teeth in to his paw and her growled in pain. He tried to throw her, but her teeth were too deep in his flesh and she stuck to his paw. "LET GO!' he cried. Skypaw let go and landed on her paws. Blood was spurting out of the male bear's paws. He tried to grab Skypaw but she slid under his legs and he fell forward, hitting his head on a rock. Skypaw laughed but let out a frightened yowl when something rammed in to her side and she fell in to the stream. It was the mother bear. "Lets get out of here!" she said to her mate. She was holding thee two cubs in her mouth by their scruff. The bears rushed away, in to the forest. Skypaw churned her paws, trying to swim. She gasped for air, but water was throwin in her mouth and she coughed. She yelped when a sharp stone cut her hind leg and she sank her front claws in to the shore, pulling herself up on to land. She collapsed, her flanks heaving with effort of breathin.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Conner

Conner ran to Lusa's side. Junior helped Skypaw up. They circled around Lusa. "She is still breathing." Conner reported. Junior nodded. Lusa was in a small pool of blood. Conner nuzzled Lusa. "Lusa?" he whimpered. She didn't anwser. Junior and Skypaw were both bloody. Junior had a gash in his side and Skypaws back was bleeding. "Let's leave her be." Junior said. Conner nodded and padded up o Skypaw grabbing her by the scruff. He gently dipped her into the stream washing the blood out of her fur. Then he did the same to junior. "Thanks." Junior mumbled.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Being the stubborn cat she is, Skypaw struggled to get out of Conners jaws. "i can wash myself, thanks," she muttered. She padded over to Lusa, crouching next to her. She began to groom the bear's white fur. There was blood spattered on it and she was cleansing the wound. When she was done, she rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Conner sighed. He looked around and found a bush. He padded over. There was a dip in the ground. "Hey Skypaw come here and help me make this den." Conner called over his shoulder. Junior was scrapping moss off a tree. He watch as Junior dipped it into the water and put put it on Lusa's wound. He sat on his haunches and cleaned the wound.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Skypaw lazily got up and padded to Conner's side. The dip was huge, but it would only fir Lusa and Conner in it. Skypaw would have to make her own den. But, she would help Conner make his. She nodded and padded over to a tree. She began to scrape dry moss off of it. When she got enough to carry, she padded over to the dip and put the mos on it, pressing it down. She went back to the tree and scraped more moss of of it. When she had all she could carry, plus a few feathers, she padded back over to the dip and put the moss down. She outlined the big nest with the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Lusa

Lusa began to stirr. "She is waking!" Junior called. Conner came running over with Skypaw at his paws. They both sat down staring at Lusa. "Yogi.... Miki...." Lusa murmured. Junior looked at her with wide eyes. Lusa eyes flew open. "Yogi! Miki!" she roared standing on her hind paws. "Lusa! Lusa their dead!" Connner roared over her. Lusa stopped looking a them puzzled. Her dark eyes full of panic. Then hey relaxed as she came to her senes.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Skypaw was alarmed when Lusa started shouting random names. Her fur tood on edge and her tail stuck straight up in the air. She relaxed when Lusa came to her senses. "Are you alright?" she panted.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Lusa shook her head. "Yes im fine." Lusa sighed. Conner licked her ear. "Why dont you rest. While Skypaw and Infinish the den." Conner suggested. Lusa nodded and layed down. Resting her nose on her paws.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Skypaw padded back over to the bush that the dip was over. The bush didn't cover it up completely. Plus, it would be hard for the bears to squeeze under it. Skypaw began to gnaw on the roots. When they were loose enough, she grabbed a bush branch in her jaw and pulled it out of the ground. She padded over to a thorn and bramble bush and carefully grabbed the thorny plant in her jaws. She began to build a wall and a roof over the dip, weaving the brambles together with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Lusa feel asleep again. Junior was watching her when she started murmuring. "Mom...
Miki.... Yogi..." she murmured. Junior sighed and looked over at Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Skypaw looked back at Junior. "Hey lazy bones!" she called to him. "Come help me with this den!" She had left a big hole in the front of the thorn barrier that was the entrance. She would build a door out of leaves, twigs, and branches. And she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Junior chuckled and went to help Skypaw. "I have an Idea!" Conner exclaimed. The teo dens where ery close. "What if we conect the dens?"
Conner asked. "Thats a great Idea!" Junior explained. He padded up to Lusa and patted her with one paw. "come on Lusa. Lets make a den." he whispered. Lusa pawed her muzzle and padded over to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: