seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

Lusa

Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Lusa heard a squeak. She looked around. "Did you hear that?" she asked. "No." Coner said. Lusa shrugged. "Stay here. i'm going to check it out." Lusa said. Coner nodded and wadded into the lake. Lusa sniffed around.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Skypaw started to shake with fear when the big creature poked it's nose in the bush. The nose had touched Skypaw's head. Skypaw leaped out of the bushes and slowly back away. "P- Please, d-d- don't hurt me," she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Lusa jumped back when a little gray blue creature popped out of the bush. "It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." lusa said soothingly. The little creature was shaking.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Skypaw's breath shook. She didn't know if she could trust this.. This thing. "W- what are you?" she asked. Skypaw's pelt was dull and her fur was thin. She was cold, especially because it was drizzling.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Lusa looked up as it started to drizzle. "W-What are you?" the little creature asked shivering. "I am a black bear. What are you?" Lusa looked down at the shivering little creature at her paws. She scanned her head to paws. She was fur, skin, and bones.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Skypaw smiled at how clueless this 'black bear' was. "Isn't it obvious?" she laughed. "I am a cat!" She puffed out her chest to try to look bigger, but she began to cough. "I *cough* am a.. Former member of BloodClan." She frowned as memories flashed in her head. Her bright blue pools that were her eyes went dark for a second, then after a few heartbeats, the regular sparkle in them returned.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Lusa looked down at the creatre claming to be a cat. "Your a little small to be a cat." Lusa grunted. She huffed with amusment as the little creatre that tried to make herself look bigger.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"Thats because I am only 6 moons, beetle-brain," she snapped. Then, took a deep breath. "Sorry I am a little short tempered. I am starving.." She looked at Coner in the lake. "Another one?" Skypaw gulped. "Will that one hurt me?"

OOC: I think this is cute: lol!
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

"Did that THING just call me beetle-brain!" Lusa thought. "Im starving." the thing said. Lusa lightened up. The little "cat" looked at Coner. "Will that one hurt me?" the thing said. "Maybe. If he was hungry enough." Lusa grunted.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Skypaw's eyes widened. She hid behind Lusa, her tail quivering with fear.[center]
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Lusa huffed with amusment. " I'm just kidding!" she whirlled around to look down at the small creatre agian.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Skymist let out a long breath. "Good," she huffed. "So what is your name? I am Skypaw! And what brings you to the Moon Lake anyways?" She tilted her head, curiously. She had hardly been out of camp because she was still partly a kit. But she had heard about the Moon Lake and no one said that these big black things would be here.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Lusa looked down at Skypaw. "My name is Lusa. Moon Lake? This is Great Bear Lake. Brown, White, and black bears come here for a hug meeting." Lusa said. She huffed iwth amusment when Skypaw let out a sigh of releif. She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Skypaw tilted her head, confused. "Well, the Clans call it Moon Lake," she told Lusa. "We come here for Gatherings! We have them on that island." She flicked her tail towards and island in the middle of the lake. There was a fallen tree that the cats used as a bridge to get to the island. "There is BloodClan, SunClan, SnowClan, and PondClan," Skypaw explained. "The elders tell me that there are different Clans all around the world."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Lusa sat on her haunches. Skypaw started babbling about "clans" and "gatherings". "Have you ever saw the bears around the lake. They aren't hard to miss." Lusa huffed with amusment. She watched Skypaw flick her tale toward the fallen tree. Lusa grunted.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Skypaw shook her head. "No," she admitted. "This is actually my first time visiting the lake. When you are kits, you are not allowed to leave the nursery. All kits become apprentices at 6 moons. And when they are apprentices, they are allowed to go out of camp."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Lusa tilted her head confused. "Whats a kit? Whats a nursurey? When your a bear you travle with your mom all over. This is my first meeting." Lusa said. "This "cat" is confusing." Lusa thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 am

Skypaw held back a laugh. "You don't know what a kit is?" she meowed. "A kitten is like.. A.. A young cat. Like a baby cat.. A nursery is where the queens sleep." Before Lusa could ask what a queen is, she told her, "a queen is a she-cat that has or is expecting kits. They have to stay there until their kit's become apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Lusa thought about what Skypaw was saying. "Well, baby bar's are cubs and they travel with their mothers till they are old enough to travel by theselves." Lusa said. Cat's where so confusing! "I wonder if mountion lions are this compilcated." lusa thought to herself. Lusa shook her head like there where bees in her brain. "Ok. Your a kit? And your out of your... clan? Wait woah. i sound like a cat." Lusa scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm

"There are nothing wrong with sounding like a cat," Skypaw protesting and stamped one of her paws on to the ground. She lashed her tail in frustration. Are all bears this mouse-brained? she thought. "And yes.. I am out of the clan.." Skypaw explained to Lusa about how she got banished and she also told her about StarClan and beliefs of the Clan cats. "So, not all cats live in clans," she concluded. "Some of them live with Twolegs. Those cats are called kittypets."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Lusa laughed as the little cat tried to convince Lusa it was ok to sound like a cat. "They are called flat-faces, bee-brain!" Lusa laughed. "Man, are all cat's this bee-brained!" Lusa chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Skypaw gritted her teeth in anger. "Are bears always so fox-hearted?" she sneered. "Because right now, you are being extremely mean!" Her claws slid out and her fur was beginning to rise.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Lusa grunted as the little cat got angry. "she doesn't relize that I could take her out with one blow." Lusa thought to herself. "Alright, i will be nicer. I don't want to kill you. I have already beat up some brown bears." Lusa said looking down. "Lusa!" Coner yelled. He padded over.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:15 pm

I may be small, but I bet I can claw this things ears off, Skypaw thought. Her fur lied flat again as she tried to calm down. She looked up at Coner. She just sat uncomfterably.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Coner looked down at Skypaw. "Is that a CAT?" Coner asked. "Yeah. Come on I am done here." Lusa said about to walk away. "Before i claw her tine nose off." Lusa thought to herself. Coner turned with her. Lusa saw a flicker of movement in the corner of her eye. She leaped on it and sunk her claws into a hare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: