seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusa

Lusa

Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Lusa looked at Kallik for help. "I think you should forgive her." Kallik said. Lusa nodded and ran after Skypaw. "Skypaw! Skypaw I forgove you!" Lusa roared running. Her lusa stopped to rest whenshe heard paws steps behond her. She turned around. "Skypaw?" Lusa ssked. Knstead Junior padded out. "I wanna help." Junior said. Lusa nodded as Conner came out. And Kallik. "Wheres Yakone?" Lusa asked. "he said he was going to the ice." Lusa nodded then a she knew where Skypaw went. "Skypaw is going on to the ice!!!!" Lusa roared! "Webhave to find her!" Junior yelped. All four barreled threw the forest telling her name. "Skypaw!"
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Mylo's head raised. "Someone is calling your name," he murmured. Skypaw was about to answer when Junior crashed in to her. "Get off!" she hissed and kicked him off. "I am not going with you guys!" she yowled. "You're just going to complain about how 'different' I am. When I got back you said you had missed me, but that was a lie. Why should I go with you?" Mylo stepped to stand beside Skypaw, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Mylo's head raised. "Someone is calling your name," he murmured. Skypaw was about to answer when Junior crashed in to her. "Get off!" she hissed and kicked him off. "I am not going with you guys!" she yowled. "You're just going to complain about how 'different' I am. When I got back you said you had missed me, but that was a lie. Why should I go with you?" Mylo stepped to stand beside Skypaw, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Please dont leave!" junior begged. "I will die if you leave! Lusa will try to kill herself again and Conner wont stop looking! WE WILL ALL GO CRAZY!" Junior yowled. He felt Lusa and Conner behind him. Lusa had tears streaming down her fave and Conners eyes were pleading. Kallik just looked at Skypaw. Then at Mylo. Then back again. Lusa padded up to Junior and licked his ear. "Come on. She doesnt want to be with us." Lusa said. Junior pished her off. His eyes full of pain. Tears streamed down his face. He blinked and in a flash was tunning away. "Junior!" Lusa called but Conner blocked her. "Come on. Skypaw doesnt want to be with us then thats her choice." Conner whimpered. "B-But Junior." Lisa sniffed. "He will find us." Conner said. Lusa and conner walked away. Conner stopped and looked at Skypaw. "We were sonworried. We cared so much but I geuss you just want to be pn the ice without us. I cant believe I cant believe I wanted to take you with us on our journey. I was wrong." Conner sighed and padded after Lusa and Kallik.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"Thats exactly why I didn't want to go with you!" she yowled at Conner. "All you three do is make me feel bad! I'd rather die on the ice than be with you!" Mylo stared down at Skypaw in disbelief. "Skypaw? Who were they?" he asked gently. "They were the bears and cat I was traveling with before I found you.. They have always hated me.." Mylo licked Skypaw over and over. "Skypaw, you can't come on the ice.." Skypaw whimpered. "I know.. I'll just have to travel. Alone. I love you, Mylo." They nuzzled each other for a few minutes before Skypaw slowly padded in to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Junior

Juniordded thrw the forest his muzzle fur wet from tears. He padded into a clearing with a stream. He padded up to the stream and sat at the bank staring into the clear water. Watching fish swim by. He closed his eyes and let more tears come down. When h opened them he was padding threw the forest with his frends by his side. He sighed and let the day dream slowly fade away. When he was in reality he listened to paw stepps bur didnt look up. He felt eyes on him. "Who ever you are just leave me alone." Junior hissed fidong himself staring into the eyes of Mylo. "Oh its you. You can kill me if you want. I rather be dead without Skypaw." he sighed and looked at his paws tears streaming down his face again.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Mylo

Mylo tilted his head, his sky blue eyes glinted with amusement. "I'm not going to kill you," he said gently. "Skypaw isn't with you?" He looked around, worried. "You know, you and that Lusa bear really hurt her.."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Junior

Junior looked at Mylo. "We didn't hurt her. We have been trying to tell her she is a cat. She thinks she is bear because she was thrown into a tree." Junior sighed. "She isn't herself anymore." He said sadly. He looked up at Mylo. "She used to be caring. She wasn't that mean. Lusa parctily saved her life from the brown bear Tocklo." Junior explained. "She thinks I'm part bear. Because we have the same reflection." he sighed. He layed down resting his small head on his paws. "Now that she doesn't want to be with us we have to keep close eye on Lusa because he will think it' her fault and find the brown bears to kill her." Junior said. "Conner won't stop looking for Skypaw and I would dig a whole and die." Junior said sadly. "We all loved Skypaw till now." Junior whispered half to himself.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Skypaw is caring and sweet. And she is the most caring, loving, and sweet cat you will ever meet, buddy," Mylo said, his face only a beetle length away from Junior's. "And if you can't see that, you must be blind." He backed up a little. "Last time you saw her, she was a kit. When she arrived at the white bears, she wouldn't shut up about Lusa, Conner, and you. Skypaw still does love you all and I know it. You all just expect more of her and you're always going on about how weak she is. Well, she isn't."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

"if you hate me so much for saying that KILL ME. Skypaw hates now and I have no idea what I did. Didn't you see her? She probly wants to claw Lusa's ears off for saving her life. I rather be dead!" Junior yowled and started crying again. "I want cat Skypaw back!" he whimpered. "But no. That Skypaw is gone and is never coming back!" Junior yowled and ran into a bush.

Lusa

The trio padded threw the forest. "I need to rest." Lusa announced and plopped down and closed her eyes. She felt Conner next to her drawing in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Mylo grunted at him. "I won't kill you," he sighed. "I can't really help you in this situation, Junior. I don't know how to get her to think she is a cat again. you're going to have to do that." He looked around again, trying to see if Skypaw was around. Sadly, she wasn't. He got a whiff of her scent. "Follow me junior." He rand along, following Skypaw's scent trail.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Junior sniffled and padded next to Mylo. "the only way for her to turn her back into a cat is to slam her head into a tree." Junior sighed. "i dont want to hurt her though." Junior whispered. He picked up Skypaws sent.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Mylo stopped every few seconds to sniff the ground and bushes along the way. "Then don't slam her head in to a tree. Make her realize she is a cat.. When she was a cat, did she tell you any stories or anything? Because if she did, maybe you could try to jog her memory by retelling her them," Mylo explained.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Junior stopped dead at what Mylo had just said. "The clans." he breathed. "Thats it! Mylo your a genius!" Junior exclaimed. "We need to find a cat clan called BloodClan!" Junior said probbing Mylo with one paw. "We need to find Skypaw. NOW!" Junior yowled.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:10 pm

"Whats a clan?" he asked confused. He grinned when Junior said he was a genius. "Why.. Thank you," Mylo grins. He flicked his ears, signalling for Junior to follow. "Come on!" He broke in to a sprint, following Skypaw's scent trail. They finally reached her. She was sitting under a tree gromming herself. She looked up. "What are you two doing here?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm

When Junior and Mylo reached Skypaw she was sitting alone grooming heraelf. "We need to take you somewhere. Somewhere you have to remember." Junior replied to her question. "It's very inprotant." Junior finished.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Skypaw turned on him, as if refusing to go. Mylo looked down at him. "Just tell her one of the stories she told you," he whispered. "Then maybe she'll remember."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Junior looked at his paws. "Mylo can I talk to you? Alone." Junior meowed. He led Mylo over to a bush. "Lusa knows stories! Not me! We need to find her." Junior meowed quietly. "Destract Skypaw while I find Lusa." Junior said. He ran threw the forest.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 am

Mylo nodded then padded over to Skypaw, who was now laying down, facing the tree. Mylo curled his body around hers. "I'm going to miss you," whimpered Skypaw. Mylo grinned at her and licked her ear. "We'll be back.. But in two seasons," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 am

Junior ran through the forest following Lusas sent. When he found her she almost smooched him. "Come on! I need you to tell
skypaw about the clans so she will remember she is a cat!"'he complained. "Im coming." Lusa grunted and ran threw the forest after Junior where Skypaw and Mylo
Lay together. "Skypaw, I want to tell you something." Lusa said as they reachednthe pair.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

Mylo was standing up by now. He nudged Sky paw to her paws. She walked up to Lusa and sat in front of her, looking up. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 am

Lusa sat on her haunches and looked down at Skypaw. "When I first met you, you told me that you where from a clan of CATS. This is when you where a cat. You wherent always a bear." Lusa said. She told Skypaw everything she knew about the cats and Clans. "I dont think this is going to work." Lusa thought to herself.
When she finished she looked down at Skypaw hoping she would say something about the clans.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 pm

"Clans..?" she meowed slowly. "That word sounds.. Familiar.. Clan. BloodClan! I remember now!" She shook her head in embarrassment. "I can't believe all this time I thought I was a bear!" She crouched down and put her paw over her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

"YES!!!!!!" Lusa roared so loud the ground shook a little. She nuzzled Skypaw and took on massive paw and pulled her in for a bear hug. "It worked!" Junior yepled and ran over to Skpaw and Lusa to join the bear hug. Conner sat behind them smiling. He looked at Mylo. "Thanks Mylo. You brought Skypaw back." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Mylo laughed and nodded. "No problem," he grinned. "Well, I'll have to be going you guys. I'll see you in two seasons!" He nuzzled Skypaw, and whispered, "Bye sweetness." She nodded to the rest before disappearing in to the forest. Skypaw looked up at all of them. "Where are we traveling to next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: