seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Faivorite of Erin Hunter, Seekers.Join the journey in this free Rpg game, as you live your own life as a bear, survive in the wild, hunt, mate, have cubs, but most importantly have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling with Yogi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Skypaw sadly trudged through the forest, dragging her tail in the dirt. She had been with the white bears since she was 8 moons, just a little 'cub.' Now was fully grown and very muscular and she had to leave them! She heard a growl. Her fur stood up on end and her claws came out. She voice sounded familiar. "Conner!" she gasped and leaped out of the bushes. She was shocked to see her old friends: Conner, Junior, and Lusa.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Lusa let out agasp as Skypaw sprang out of the bush and bounded toward them. Before lusa could get her Junior ran right past her making her loose balance and fall over. "I thought you left us!" Junior exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Skypaw laughed at Junior's enthusiasm. "I did," she admitted. "But, the other white bears are on their way to the ice tomorrow and for whatever reason, Silas, the leader, says I can't go even though I am a bear!" She was sort of angry and didn't realize she was digging her claws in the earth. She pulled them out quickly. "Its nice to see you all again!"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm

"Its nice to see u too Skypaw." Conner said gently poking her head with his muzzle. Lusa was happy to see Skypaw again vut was sad she still thought she was a bear. "Now what?" Lusa whispered to herself. She felt Conner and Juniors gaze. Lusa just looked into the stream. "She is alive for roaring out loud! Why arent I happy? What is wrong with me?" Lusa asked herself. She sighed and padded over to her freinds.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Skypaw was disappointed. Lusa was the same. "Yes, I am alive," she sneered. "I am strong and able to handle myself. You aren't the only tough one around here." She glared at Lusa but then just sighed. "Its nice to see you," she muttered. Lusa and Skypaw never saw eye to eye, but they were still friend.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Lusa felt like she was going to cry. "She is a white bear. Nothing like Kallik. I knew this was my fault." Lusa whispered and walked away staring at her paws. Conner's grun turned into a frown. Junior was just staring at Skypaw in surprise. Conner shook his head. Lusa layed down next to a tree her back to the others. "Whats happen to the little, scared out of her mind, and helpless skinny cat I found by the lake?" she whispered to quiet for the others to hear. She rested her muzzle on her paws.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

(Who is Kallik?)

Skypaw frowned at all of them. "I'm sorry," she muttered. "I am just upset.. I', really going to miss the other bears." She shuffled her paws awkwardly. "Lusa, Conner, Junior, I miss you all."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm

(Kallik is a white bear who took Lusa to Great Bear Lake. She is a white bear.)

Lusa just listened to the murmurs of her friends. She felt Conners worried gaze. She sighed and curled up with a paw over her nose. Her eyes where full of hurt and anger. She padded over to her friends. "Im going to go find some berries." she murmured. And ran threw the forest not waiting for an anwser.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

"She always overreacts to everything!" snarled Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Lusa barred threw the forest. Whimpering and she felt warm tears running down her face. She raced up a tree far away from the others. She curled up in some branches and put her paw over her muzzle crying. "I should be dead!" she snarled at herself. "Skypaw would be fine! She wouldnt become a 'white bear'!!" Lusa snarled ar herself. She half growled and half whimpered.

Conner

"She doesnt over react all the time!" Conner roared at Skypaw. "You have changed so much!" Junior hissed. "You arent Skypaw! Skypaw was nice and caring! Who arebYOU!" Junior hissed and whimpered. "Enough!" Conner roared ar both of them. "Lusa could be far away by now. I dont think she went to go find berries. She was telling me she wanted to go back to the brown bears sobthey could kill her! We have to find her before she comits suiside!" he roared and ran intothe forest after Lusa. Junior followed and looked back at Skypaw then called "Wait for me!" to Conner.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"She always overreacts!" Skypaw snarled. She gave a death stare to Junior. "You all never believed in me.. You thought I was weak. You thought I would never be able to survive without all of you!" She glared at Junior. "I can't believe I ever loved you!" She just stood there and watched them run off. "No one appreciates me!" She sat in the clearing, scratching at the ground. "Its not like you'd ever be with Junior. He is a cat and you're a bear.."
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Lusa listened to the pounding paws of Conner and Junior as they ran past. Lusa leaped out of the tree and ran toward Skypaw. "I have to get past her. Across the stream with brown bears." Lusa barreled threw the forest. Her muzzle fur still wet from crying. Conners roars where so loud she heard everything. She ran past Skypaw sitting alone. "Hopefully she sees her reflection in the stream and relizes she is a cat." Lusa panted. "I dought it!" she snarled at herself as she ran across the stream past Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Skypaw lamely held out her paw, tripping Lusa and making her fall. "There, I stopped her, Conner," she shrugged. "Happy?" She got up and disappeared in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Lusa tripped over Skypaws paw and toppled over a branch hurting her paw. She yelped in pain. "What a friend!" She roared. She limped away. "I geuss you wouldnt mind if were dead! I knew you hated me from the start! Why is everything so complicated! I am going to the brown bears sonthey can kill me! I SHOULD BE DEAD!!!! AND I WILL BE! YOU WOULDNT CARE! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE MY FRIEND SKYPAW!" Lusa roared. She knew no one was listening. She just lay there. She closed her ryes and let tears stream down her muzzle. She heard Conner roaring. She ignored it and blocked out the world. She whimpered when something touched her paw.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 am

Conner
He roared when he watch Lusa topple over and start roaring at Skypaw who was not even listening. Conner beared down on Skypaw. "Leave us alone! We believed in you!
But now Im not so sure! Snow-sky is coming and we nee to make a den! Lusa cant because she just hurt her paw! LEAVE!!" Conner roared at Skypaw. He knew she would fight him but she still didnt relize she was small. He snarled and ran to Lusa. Junior looked at Skypaw tears welling in his eyes. "I thought you where our friend." he whimpered. And padded to his bear freinds staring at his paws sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Conner
When Conner eached Lusa he was to late. A white she bear was already looking down at Lusa. "Lusa? Lusa, is that you?" theshe bear asked. "Get away from her!" Conner roared.

Lusa looked up to see a white faces. "Kallik?" she choked out. "Conner stop! I know this one." Lusa said. She tried sitting up. Kallik helped her. She notice Yakone was in the bushes. "Oh Lusa. We saw Skypaw trip you." Kallik said sothingly. She licked her ear. "Are you ok?" Kallik asked. "I geuss so." Lusa mumbled. "Dont go to the brown bears and die please?" Kallik asked. Lusa looked into teveyes of the white bear. "You have a purpose in this world." Yakone said. "Alright." Lusa daid. She looked at Conner and Juniors face. She chuckled with ameusment.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Skypaw padded over to Lusa. "Lusa, you don't have to kill yourself," she meowed. "I haven't changed.. I am still Skypaw. But I was a cub back then.. I'm not so helpless or scared anymore." She said the last part with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Lusa sighed and looked up at Kalliks caring eyes. Then she looked at Skypaws little shape. "I just wish you where you were your old self again. You arent the same. You think your a bear." Lusa whispered half tonherself. "Before you yell at me just look at your refelction in thebstream." lusa soghed. Just stood up and limped away. Conner Kallik Yakone and Junior right behind her. Lusa turned to look ar them. "Can I be alone for a bit?" Lusa asked her eyes full of pain. Conner licked her ear and nodded. The group walked away and lusa padded threw the forest alone.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 pm

( Can Junior be the one to show her her reflection?)
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Junior pads up to Skypaw. "I think Lusa ment wagat she said." he said quietly. "Come on." he sad with a flick of his tail. He padded over to the stream and looked at his reflection. "See?" he asked pointing one at Skypaws reflection.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Skypaw saw that Junior and her looked almost excatly alike. She gasped, looking up at him. "You must be part bear," she grinned. She patted his head with her paw before leaning over and lapping some water.
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Junior slapped his face. "Im not half bear. Neither are you. We are CATS." he sighed sadly. "It was worth a try." he whisperedhlaf to himself and padded away.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Skypaw rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I am a cat," she meowed sarcastically. She padded over to Lusa. "Friends..?"
Back to top Go down
Lusa

Lusa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Lme back and was chatting with Kallik hwnr Skypaw padded up. "I am really going to miss you when I go to the ice." Kallik was sayong when Skypaw padded up. Lusa looked down at Skypaw. "I dont know yet." she said. Kallik just stared at Skypaw.
Back to top Go down
WarriorCatsFOREVER

WarriorCatsFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 pm

"Lusa, I am still the same," Skypaw snapped. She was struggling to control her anger. "Forget this," she spat and ran through the forest. She looked around rapidly and she finally bumped in to Mylo. "Skypaw!" he gasped and covered her in licks. "I am going to the ice," Skypaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling with Yogi   Traveling with Yogi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling with Yogi
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
seekers :: Pine forest :: The Crevice-
Jump to: